Toronto City Council Meeting/Mayor Scandal

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Anyone else watch the toronto city council meeting yesterday?
I couldnt stop laughing! Funniest stuff ive seen in a while....how will the Ford's top that performance?

jroovers

Super Active Member
Apparently he has already topped it today, on live TV none-the-less:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-mayor-rob-ford-uses-lewd-language-vows-legal-action-against-ex-staffers-1.1542963#ixzz2kdWVM2dI

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Enough pussy at home folks.. Sorry.. LOL what a show

reeffreak

Super Active Member
So sick of hearing about this guy.. Can't do anything about what he's done, wait out his time as mayor till next October and that's it.

Anyone remember Justin Tredue announcing he's smoked pot while being in the house?

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
BEst part of not reading news or msn?  No miley tweaking, and no rob pontiac nonsense. 

29xxiiw.jpg

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
i think its hilarious.. this crack smoking, vulgar, alcoholic mayor is still a better politician than 80% of the ppl running the country..... haha
at least he isnt wasting millions of tax payer dollars on stupid shit...

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
reeffreak link said:
So sick of hearing about this guy.. Can't do anything about what he's done, wait out his time as mayor till next October and that's it.

Anyone remember Justin Tredue announcing he's smoked pot while being in the house?
did you really compare crack to pot.... people who smoke crack are generally the low life fringe of society. Pot is generally considered more safe than alcohol and used by people of all walks of life.

I've only seen crack once in my life time and let's just say the user was a less than stellar member of society. If you use crack you will generally be up for things like freebase cocaine and prostitution, both thi.gs Rob is also being accused of.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Darryl_V link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=6838.msg68099#msg68099 date=1384463641]

did you really compare crack to pot.... people who smoke crack are generally the low life fringe of society. Pot is generally considered more safe than alcohol and used by people of all walks of life.

I've only seen crack once in my life time and let's just say the user was a less than stellar member of society. If you use crack you will generally be up for things like freebase cocaine and prostitution, both thi.gs Rob is also being accused of.
[/quote]

Gonna have to agree. Crack is only used by complete degenerates. It is cheaper and more addictive than cocaine hence it's popularity amongst scumbags and scallywags.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=6838.msg68099#msg68099 date=1384463641]

[/quote]

Have you seen the mayor ford's sister?  When see came on tv to stand up for her brother i dont think it did much good.....

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Oh also forgot to mention the drinking and driving. 

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Fair enough Darryl but don't judge one and leave out the other, not really fair is it. After all equality is important in our country.

I don't agree with what he's done, but we have better things to worry about then this, we can't kick him out of his position we all know now, so he most likely won't be voted in next year. Now it's turned into a circus that makes all us Canadians look like idiots.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Difference between accused and charged. There's no way they will be laying charges, he wasn't caught in the act. Even the Toronto police chief said they won't be laying any charges.