Toronto City Council Meeting/Mayor Scandal

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Reef Hero link said:
For any crime 2 years less a day I believe you go to a provincial detention center.... Any crime that carries a larger sentence is a federal prison.....I could be wrong tho....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That is correct.  Usually Its Kingston if its longer than 2 years

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I helped construct (electrical wise) the new provincial south west detention center in Tecumseh..... I think I learned that there....very interesting to see how something like that is built.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I'm not offended by anything, was just a discussion, probably would have went smoother in person.
No offense taken here.  I think we are the same in that regard.  Hard headed, like to debate but not take it personally.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Kingston closed now, or is slated to close very soon,  onto the new super max outside Windsor. Not sure where people like Paul Bernardo ended up.

RYOUNVS

reeffreak link said:
So sick of hearing about this guy.. Can't do anything about what he's done, wait out his time as mayor till next October and that's it.

Anyone remember Justin Tredue announcing he's smoked pot while being in the house?

I see a couple of differences. 1 being what has been mentioned already, the type of drug. and 2. Trudeau ADMITTED he had. Ford blatantly lied until he was 100% undoubtedly proven a liar.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
ya I never thought about that to be honest. I only really heard about the ford deal followed at the start but haven't followed recently. Apparently a lot of shit has happened. I've been catching up all night on this lol.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I haven't partooook in a looooong time, and I don't get funny, I get silent.  I just stare at stuff.  Love blinky lights.  If I had the screen savers back then I do now, I may never have left the house.   

Now I'm high on life YO!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
I haven't partooook in a looooong time, and I don't get funny, I get silent.  I just stare at stuff.  Love blinky lights.  If I had the screen savers back then I do now, I may never have left the house.   

Now I'm high on life YO!
silent can be funny. Silent Bob comes to mind. Hmmm. A silent Glen.... like an oxymoron or something.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
All those hours spent in the arcades paid off for me!

ngbbs467969205df73.gif

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Darryl_V link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=6838.msg68222#msg68222 date=1384485250]

Now I'm high on life YO!
silent can be funny. Silent Bob comes to mind. Hmmm. A silent Glen.... like an oxymoron or something.
[/quote]

I was going to say something...then decided not to  :)

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Thats the interview there that i referred to earlier with his sister, kathy. She has some demons....