Vendor, Member, Sellers And Buyers

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Booooo... I need a sps that likes high light and super high flow....got a frag that fits that you can sell me?? I mean really high flow...
Most sps will dig high light and high flow (not direct flow), depend on where you get your frags from and lighting they were under and from there you chose a placement in your tank. Remember to start low for placement if lighting are different then your even if it was in high light in the previous tank.
As for frags I don't have much any more because I have sold most of my large colony. I want to collect more high end sps v.s keeping my wild acro.

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
Most sps will dig high light and high flow (not direct flow), depend on where you get your frags from and lighting they were under and from there you chose a placement in your tank. Remember to start low for placement if lighting are different then your even if it was in high light in the previous tank.
As for frags I don't have much any more because I have sold most of my large colony. I want to collect more high end sps v.s keeping my wild acro.
Ahhhh that sucks for me lol

Got any forest fire left?