Vendor, Member, Sellers And Buyers

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I am in the trade of costume service for like 20 years, own and operate my own business for like 10 year. Also I took a brief course in marketing and costumes service to know you can't be in the wrong with costumer, people will talk and those word will get around

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
with me unless you say you 100% want it for sure and attempt to set a day for pickup its up for grabs. i know me personally have had hundreds of interested messages but very few actually fall thru only to have someone else that did want it as well already buy it elsewhere and im stuck with unwanted things lingering around

if something gets posted i really want i make absolutely certain to seller i want it and normally say something like. "Hello (sellers name) if this item/items are still available i would like to know when a good pickup time for you is. If others have inquired ahead of me then please keep me in mind if it falls through. Thanks again and happy reefing"

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
You have to know the seller got back to me and to my understanding the item is still available. One minute later someone he know had called and said I take it.... proof sold witch leaving hanging????

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I guess their are many way to sell your item and sometimes favor are in play. This cycle will goes around and around to the next reefer :(. All I know is that he won't have my business again. I also like to point out that when I told him that I will post this on the forum and his reply was "sound good".

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Thank you for all your support members and now let's have some fun with prizes:D:D

I will post a game up tonight and the price to give out is one polyp of my rare dayglo volcano paly and a small flame bta:)

Attachments

• IMG_20160102_182302_edit_edit.jpg
    IMG_20160102_182302_edit_edit.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20160303_201055_edit_edit.jpg
    IMG_20160303_201055_edit_edit.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
You have to know the seller got back to me and to my understanding the item is still available. One minute later someone he know had called and said I take it.... proof sold witch leaving hanging????

I understand that but saying your interested and saying you want it for sure are two separate things. One thing with messaging is to be very specific as they can be mis read. To me someone interested just means they are thinking about it and like the offer but are pondering. Im sure if you text him saying i can come by tonight or tomorrow at first instead of saying your interested you would have gotten it. The other guy probably did just that made a call saying when can i come. Inquiries are never a sure thing in buisness its the done deal that matters.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I understand that but saying your interested and saying you want it for sure are two separate things. One thing with messaging is to be very specific as they can be mis read. To me someone interested just means they are thinking about it and like the offer but are pondering. Im sure if you text him saying i can come by tonight or tomorrow at first instead of saying your interested you would have gotten it. The other guy probably did just that made a call saying when can i come. Inquiries are never a sure thing in buisness its the done deal that matters.
OK this will work if the seller didn't get back to me and we're texting at the time

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
GAME TIME
My game is simple, the first person that get it right receive dayglo paly and the second person to get it right receive flame bta lol. I also want to make this clear that my experience with this seller in my own opinion is bad. However that doesn't mean they have and will be bad to you:)

Hint: I won't give out the obvious hint except this: the item is post in the sale board lol

Rules: pm me your answer only, one pm per member and you must post a pic of your prize here when they're nice and open:p:D

OK my game is a race, the first two member guess it right! Get the prize. Answer this question by pm only: who was the seller I mentioned in this thread:rolleyes: