What Have You Done To Your Tank Lately.

saltyair

That looks like a red line wrasse - if so they are ok for reefs they might snack in feather dusters and small shrimp - great for flat worms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverxj

Finally built new lids for my 55 gallon and mounted my new lights... scheduled for a water change badly tomorrow evening.
ff53e7812b66e250d9e24b2aee560d8b.jpg

a0a4341cb309cc7bfdcbb1ce7de8df5d.jpg

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
That looks like a red line wrasse - if so they are ok for reefs they might snack in feather dusters and small shrimp - great for flat worms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I google it and found that it is an adorned wrasse (halichoeres cosmetus). It said easy to keep and peaceful, it will eat fireworm, pyramidellid snails, wild shrimp, tubeworm and flatworms. My tank is sps dominant and I collect mostly wild pieces of sps. Known the possibility of flatworms I alway inspect for flatworms egg and alway dip my corals, so known it eat flatworms is a plus. Other wrasse tankmate are six line wrasse, two yellow wrasse, lepeard wrasse and a radiant wrasse. Most of this wrasses I bought is an idea of defense against flatworms, so no flatworms better get in to my tank (fingers cross) :)

100gallon

Added two clams, a bunch of zoas, go nip ora, red dragon, six line and yellow wrasse, a perc, a mandarin, new shells for hermits lol, wicked frags from sweetride, and a few other frags from a buddy. :)

Sent via Samsung Galaxy S4 on Tapatalk
b5c97231111f2357457166c2f6b268de.jpg

Had to trim all of the sakura sunrise off and frag to a piece of rubble...the smaller clam has to get used to being able to open fully again!

Last edited:

reef keeper

Super Active Member
I'm getting ready to cut my 200 apart and get it sexy. Found 3 20" lumenarcs and making a deal on them. Going to be working on an aluminum hanging rack for lights and on the hunt for a beat tank for a sump. Gonna be busy getting this ready. Then I have to sell my 150 and my frag tank....