jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Added these guys
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431123321.982669.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431123355.382954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
very nice Jeff, good luck.. the puffers are neat, did you ever consider a porcupine puffer..
I've had 2. First one was one of the first salt fish i had. Got ich, was starting to get over it, then had a run in with the snowflake eel, got bit, and didn't make it. Second one i lost in what I am now calling the "mystery crash". I'm done with porcupines :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heath

Distinguished Member
oh, that's horrible...hope that you have better luck with the green spot, how big is it, our local store has them and I have always thought that they were a neat little fish..+ nice looking angel to..

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Added a rainbow monti last week, sunset monti, green monti, gobbstopper zoa'S,A tropic thunder zoa( which now has three Babis since frag fest), kedd reds, Pineapple Express zoa'S with 2 new babies since frag fest, teal birds nest, blue green birds nest, and a nice big piece of neon green sinularia :)

Marz

Added a rainbow monti last week, sunset monti, green monti, gobbstopper zoa'S,A tropic thunder zoa( which now has three Babis since frag fest), kedd reds, Pineapple Express zoa'S with 2 new babies since frag fest, teal birds nest, blue green birds nest, and a nice big piece of neon green sinularia :)

You forgot to mention the kitchen sink ;)