What Have You Done To Your Tank Lately.

saltyair

Changed carbon and gfo on the tank. So clear today, if you didn't know better. It looks like there's no water in it.
Also changed my di resin at 4 tds

Sony Xperia Z3

Just curious how often do you change? I just bought this new type of carbon that is supposed to last months - I will give it a shot.
Topped up my bio pellets

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Just curious how often do you change? I just bought this new type of carbon that is supposed to last months - I will give it a shot.
Topped up my bio pellets
I've never heard of a carbon lasting more than a few weeks tops.

I change my carbon every two weeks. And change my gfo about every 4-6 months depending on my PO4 reading

Sony Xperia Z3

100gallon

Added red dragon. Cali blue tort. Strawberry shortcake. Nauti spiral monti. Red planet. And a copper banded butterfly.

Sent via Samsung Galaxy S4 on Tapatalk

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
I wonder if someone should start a thread "What have you added to your tank lately". Then this one could be more about equipment/set up changes? Just a thought :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saltyair

I wonincludingmeone should start a thread "What have you added to your tank lately". Then this one could be more about equipment/set up changes? Just a thought :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm my thought was to have a running thread of all things that would be added, or removed from peoples set ups. Some great ideas and cool additions help everyone imo

Kman

Super Active Member
A few weeks ago I added Pink Matrix, RR Red Diablo, RR Wolverine, RRH Milli, RR Orange Passion, Cali blue tort, RR CJ's Pinky and branching Cyphastrea.

Marz

Equipment:
Added an algae scrubber, but still need to find some black plexiglass as light is "bleeding" everywhere.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
absolutley nothing,everything is working perfect so why do anything?
20150513_093733.jpg
View attachment 3622

Last edited:

100gallon

I think there was some confusion about livestock additions when you indicated in your first post here that among other changes you made saltyair that you added your show piece a blue throated trigger. My post was removed after it was mentioned we should make this equipment related changes forum. I added a thread of what new livestock have people added. Now I can't find it. Anyway I like to see what people get from different areas!

Sent via Samsung Galaxy S4 on Tapatalk