What's the best way to get rid of Aiptasia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fraggle Rock

My bad safer and more controllable may not have been the best choice of words.
Less awkward is most likely a better way to put it. Having a friend on hand to hold, light, look out for things might not be a bad idea as well in the safety aspect of things.
I didn't bother going into safety specifics before as other people already touched based on that subject.
I'm usually a short and to the point kinda guy. Somthing I gotta work on if I'm to continue posting in these kind of places as not everyone can read between the lines. Thank you for pointing that out for me.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
tried the hot vinegar and worked perfectly,used turkey baster and vacumed it up as it desolved,now my question is......i see there are at least 3 more,can i continue or should i wait till the vinegar had had a chance to exit the system?

S

shayneh

The vinegar will do nothing to your tank other than alter ph slightly and it would take more than a syringe to do so. You are fine to keep sticking them but remember that you can get an ammonia spike with all the dying/dead tissue.

R

reeffreak

hey jenn use kalkwasser to blast them with a turkey baster , pretty sureyou can get it in sarnia at  :-[ petzone lol but im sure they have it , benifits your tank aswell just read up on it , or do the propane think im sure robins will be down for that opne bahahah

S

shayneh

Kalkwasser might only piss them off and cause them to propagate and it will definitely change the ph and roast anything nearbye if you use a turkey baster....

S

shayneh

Blaked this post is over a month old....pretty sure she solved the problem by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.