Darryl_V's 200G SPS reef......

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Hey Tyler....I told you about them and you told me they looked like meteor shower.  Im 99.9% sure you didnt tell me you wanted one.  Sorry buddy but the three I took are spoken for now.  I promise to give you first shot the next time Im fragging that one.

Im sure I can have something nice for you though.....let me think. hmmm

S

Siderjan

One of these days I'm going to have to stop by and see this tank in person.  I was in Woodstock Tuesday but was too rushed to see if you were home.  Pictures & corals are hmm..can't think of a word that's good enough to describe them. :)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
wow thats sweet, really love the video, it gives you that full effect.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Took a couple of cool shots tonight...just a couple LPS.  Sorry.

trumpet.jpg

widow.jpg

JordanHurst

Do you keep and shrimp in your tank?

I Had a flame hawk n he managed to kill 2 cleaners and a bloodshrimp in the 4 months I had him, and then never to be seen again hahah...

Hmm

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Thanks......

No shrimp in here.  Stopped keeping shrimp years ago.....like my tusk and want to be able to do interceptor treatments (med for red bugs that kills shrimp too) if ever needed again.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
this is the video i will use to convince the girlfriend my tank is too small once things start to grow more :)

well done.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
jerry_doucette link said:
this is the video i will use to convince the girlfriend my tank is too small once things start to grow more :)

well done.
You should go over and see Marks 700g monster in St.Thomas.  Your girlfriend will think a 200g tank is a baby after seeing it....hahah.