Reefers 135g Sps Dominated Reef.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Also changed the bulb combo to 5blue plus a purple plus a coral plus and a actinic. Was originally 3 coral plus 4 blue plus and a purple plus. Way too much coral plus for me.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Also changed the bulb combo to 5blue plus a purple plus a coral plus and a actinic. Was originally 3 coral plus 4 blue plus and a purple plus. Way too much coral plus for me.

That the best combo you have now. Be careful you don't bake anything with that light it's a tanning bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Well hopefully this stops any fish(my small hippo tang) and hopefully snails from jumping into the overflow and into the sump. I woke up this mornig to an oddly quiet tank, when i finally investigated i noticed my skimmer wasnt running, thought maybe i forgot to plug it back in after feeding. Sadly no, i plug it in and its making this awful grinding sound. So i pull the skimmer out and find a stupid cerith snail stuck in the pump... little 2.00 snail almost wrecked a 600$ skimmer...little punk lol.

heath

Distinguished Member
hahaha, must be the plumber... I like the way that you did your screen. how did you anchor it to the sides of the tank.. my stuff made it to the sump, two in the rock chamber and one in the return pump chamber..little buggars..

heath

Distinguished Member
I am going to have to re do mine. I have egg crate on the inside, there are some teeth missing and I thought that was how they were getting through, but no, they were going through the egg crate, no more small fishes for me..give me the big ones..