Reefer's 75g reef.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
A tetra heater that heats to 78f.. ive been monitoring it. But a second look makes me think he wont make it :( . Hes not very hungry and he rolls onto his side evry so often. This sucks:( , i guess i did it to myself tho

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Tbh, I would be slowly raising temp to around 80, if he is still kicking tomorrow morning I can bring a air pump and air stone to oxygenate the water at higher temps. What are you trying to feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
unibob link said:
Tbh, I would be slowly raising temp to around 80, if he is still kicking tomorrow morning I can bring a air pump and air stone to oxygenate the water at higher temps. What are you trying to feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah this heater doesnt give me an option ots just on or off lol. And im trying to feed a mixture of brine and mysis soaked with garlic.

Jewel

:( , i guess i did it to myself tho

Theres always a reaction to an action. You've got to think about the consequences of your actions. Note to self, If you're gonna purchase fish that are prone to Ich and not Quarantine them then you increase the risk to ALL of your other fish, Sorry to sound mean but this is what happens.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Looking good ! If it's any consolation, my ich issue a long time ago was from a powder blue that also died on me ( I know of 3 others who lost fish out of that shipment,neither here nor there, prone to stress and ich -  but I also didn't quarantine. It was a lesson learned for me the hard way, your tank is looking great and it will continue to get better and better !

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
sunnykita link said:
Looking good ! If it's any consolation, my ich issue a long time ago was from a powder blue that also died on me ( I know of 3 others who lost fish out of that shipment,neither here nor there, prone to stress and ich -  but I also didn't quarantine. It was a lesson learned for me the hard way, your tank is looking great and it will continue to get better and better !

Yeah problem is ive had this same problem before lol.. ive definately learned my lesson now, after losing my angel, and black ice clown now... neways lol.  But yeah i hope the tank continues to grow and mature, if my vision on what my tank is gonna look like is correct, than ill be very happy haha. Heres to hoping!

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Added a RR Pink Floyd frag today and a Blue Aussie Tabbler. Also my new Candy Apple Red frag, blue hawkins echinata, and my Red/Green Aussie Milli. Sorry for the crappy cell pics, doesnt do any of them justice.