reeffreaks 75 SPS Dominant build

R

reeffreak

stopped in at reef rft yesterday picked up a few frags .. 24K gold milli ( which i think is sunkist I cant find any picture that matches my frag under 24k Gold ) , also picked up a solomons Island superman monti ( may be wrong name to ) and finally I nice blue acro of some type with nice yellow tips . Again I am by no means a photographer I think I need a real camera this pics dont do justice .

R

reeffreak

some better shots ... thanks Rick

chalice1-1_zps1be6e82c.jpg

acan-1_zps18c048cc.jpg

superman-2_zps9816361d.jpg

[imghttp://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t369/humphreyp1985/Millies_zps33ecf929.jpg]http://[/img]

mix_zps180fbb58.jpg

anybody want pulsing xenia
xenia_zps6f47366b.jpg

R

reeffreak

thanks salty ...... I cant wait till you frag you millies those are some beauties you have going .

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
wow looks awesome. thats some serious stocking your doing.. i have a nice sized peice of that green chalice with the yellow specs. do you know the name of it?

R

reeffreak

post a picture duke I would love to drool over it .......ooopsie , I mean hope to help find a name  ;)

R

reeffreak

Some new peices I picked up from Dwayne today thanks again .

Blue/Green Staghorn
032_zps9b9f0f16.jpg

Red Planet and Pokerstat monti
026_zpsa64b84b9.jpg

few others
021_zps26a38d87.jpg

027_zpsb2a01453.jpg

028_zps6c11a0d1.jpg

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Sweet pieces, especially that blue and white one.  Wish I had read the open house post before the time had already past.  However, maybe now you can tempt me to frag my millies  ;)

R

reeffreak

Salty Cracker link said:
Sweet pieces, especially that blue and white one.  Wish I had read the open house post before the time had already past.  However, maybe now you can tempt me to frag my millies  ;)

Ill tell ya what , Glenn I will frag a piece of that blue and white acro for you today ... if you frag that pink and blueish millie in your tank !!!
teebone110 link said:
Awesome!! Glad someone was able to get over and take some sweetness home with them!

I'm really liking that red planet.. one of my favs! :drool:

The Red Planet is my new baby !!!!!!!!  :drool: :drool: :drool: I cant stop looking at it in my frag tank as soon as I put it in the PE was incredible .

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
reeffreak link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=3222.msg27174#msg27174 date=1349661224]

Ill tell ya what , Glenn I will frag a piece of that blue and white acro for you today ... if you frag that pink and blueish millie in your tank !!!
teebone110 link said:
Awesome!! Glad someone was able to get over and take some sweetness home with them!

I'm really liking that red planet.. one of my favs! :drool:

The Red Planet is my new baby !!!!!!!!  :drool: :drool: :drool: I cant stop looking at it in my frag tank as soon as I put it in the PE was incredible .
[/quote]

Haha!  Okay, let me go see if there is a spot I can trim, I think it was the one on the right, the fire and ice??  The one on the left is more red... Both love the actinics :)  Sounds like a decent trade my friend.

R

reeffreak

you have a few that I wouldnt mind getting ;) post a pic of them both and I will let you know which one it was lol

R

reeffreak

last night was the first time emptying the collection cup for the new tank and I must say  :poop: it was the worst , I mean by far the worst smelling thing I have ever smelt my entire life. I have emptied the collection  cup on the frag tank and it doesnr come anywehre close. I think the reason is smells so bad is because the pellets on the system , the frag tank has none which would explain why it has never smelled like that before . My whole house reeeeeked from 9 pm last night till 6am this morning like rotting eggs .

Thought I would share this with everyone lol , does anyone running pellets notice the collection cup reeks compaired when they werent using pellets I mean I know it still smells but there not even in the same catogory of smell . :poop: :poop:

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Oh yeah,my collector smells ripe when i empty it,was never this bad  when I was only using vodka ,what 1 would have to rationalize that it's working harder now lol

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I know the pellet chamber will smell like sulfur if you leave it off for a few days, and i have noticed more smell in my collection cup, but definitely not house-clearing lol.  Maybe just growing pains.