140g rimless reef

J

jones02

i forgot you can make nice stands adam! we shall talk for one for my cube... lol amazing build tho looks good!

nexusnight

thanks!!! have added some more corals and fish, need to do some photos again soon, little ashamed of the tank right now lol because of a little cyano outbreak and still battling some brown fuz on the sand. Put pellets online and changed out gfo hopefully things will come in line soon. Damn skimmer went retarded on me and overfilled last night :mad:

nexusnight

been a while since an update....Been some big changes here especially in the last couple days ;D A good fellow dropped by yesterday and delivered me a new 8 Bulb ATI 60" and a new full Apex with lab grade ph probe.  :eek: It was like christmas and birthday at once lol. So without hesitatio down came the hydras and the canopy and up goes the new ATI ;D
Gotta say I really am likeing the light.... colour is actually nicer overall than what i was getting with the leds. Running 6 blue plus, 1 coral plus and one purple. looks good imo. It actually seems alot brighter but a nice clean bluish look.
Hope to hook up apex this weekend and get some new pics

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
nexusnight link said:
been a while since an update....Been some big changes here especially in the last couple days ;D A good fellow dropped by yesterday and delivered me a new 8 Bulb ATI 60\" and a new full Apex with lab grade ph probe.  :eek: It was like christmas and birthday at once lol. So without hesitatio down came the hydras and the canopy and up goes the new ATI ;D
Gotta say I really am likeing the light.... colour is actually nicer overall than what i was getting with the leds. Running 6 blue plus, 1 coral plus and one purple. looks good imo. It actually seems alot brighter but a nice clean bluish look.
Hope to hook up apex this weekend and get some new pics

its a lie without pics.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Looking good Adam. Did you ever have par readings taken when you had led? Would be interested to see where your at now par wise.