140g rimless reef

nexusnight

time for a bit of a photo update, tanks lookin pretty good these days despite a dosing pump failure that really didnt affect the tank negatively, Managed to finally do my water change station. Without further ado heres the pics and lots of em :eek:

thanks for looking and happy reefin!! ;)

Marz

Some of you guys have to do a tour!!!! (Pleading) so that some of us guys can see how everything is plumbed etc. I would LOVE to have a water change station so that I only have to mix once a month!

Looks great. Is that a leather 6th pic from the bottom. And (I think) those dendros look really beautiful. Is that a wrasse?

nexusnight

I'd be glad to give u a tour if ur ever this way. :) yes that is a leather. It's a yellow Fiji leather and I love the colour and growth on this thing. Dendros u are correct and the photogenic guy is a mystery wrasse. Id say it's my fav fish in the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marz

I was at Flavios yesterday with the kids and he has a HUGE leather like that but blue. I believe his one tank is entirely leathers...I was never interested in them until yesterday, and yours looks really healthy and vibrant.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Hey nex. What's the cycle process of your water totes?  I see piping from bottom of both but only top of one. And looks like small flew lines into both.

nexusnight

The left container is rodi connected to the rodi unit left one is salt. Both are joined by a t and valves seperate. I ran a t also above the t to pump water to my sump and for mixing the salt. After I mix and unload salt water I can fill the salt mix jug with rodi via the pump and start all over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk