320 Gallon/ 1212 Liter - SPS/mixed Reef

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
Yes I went with Evergrow value fixtures.  I ran a local group buy and got the for 150 each.  Thanks,  I had a couple set backs with my central air  I just finished the install of my chiller so hopefully I wont have that issue again.

teebone110 link said:
Outrageous..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnnx1n898U8#]Lionel Richie American Music Awards- Outrageous

So these are different LEDs from the ones you were using before?

Looks like you have things just dialed in perfectly :drool: :drool:

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
Yes I went with Evergrow value fixtures.  I ran a local group buy and got the for 150 each.  Thanks,  I had a couple set backs with my central air  I just finished the install of my chiller so hopefully I wont have that issue again.

teebone110 link said:
Outrageous..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnnx1n898U8#]Lionel Richie American Music Awards- Outrageous

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
This is a very good question.  On my move from my 90 grow out to my big build pest prevention was a huge factor.  I dipped several times before the move.  In addition get one of the dental picks and scrape anything suspicious off.  Cut any dead spots off and remove from frag plugs.  Inspect them with a decent quality magnifying glass.  super glue new wounds and anything funky like a hole.  On your new build do a dry rock implementation. 

tdb320reef link said:

[quote author=teebone110 link=topic=4364.msg54646#msg54646 date=1372299928]
Outrageous..

[/quote]

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
This is a very good question.  On my move from my 90 grow out to my big build pest prevention was a huge factor.  I dipped several times before the move.  In addition get one of the dental picks and scrape anything suspicious off.  Cut any dead spots off and remove from frag plugs.  Inspect them with a decent quality magnifying glass.  super glue new wounds and anything funky like a hole.  On your new build do a dry rock implementation. 

tdb320reef link said:

[quote author=teebone110 link=topic=4364.msg54646#msg54646 date=1372299928]
Outrageous..

[/quote]

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
[quote author=tdb320reef link=topic=4364.msg54655#msg54655 date=1372305025]
This pic was 4AM when my CA was out.  I just cut on the lights to run while it was cool.  They are sleeping.
[/quote

ah ok.. funny how so many fish can just disappear lol...  :)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
[quote author=tdb320reef link=topic=4364.msg54655#msg54655 date=1372305025]
This pic was 4AM when my CA was out.  I just cut on the lights to run while it was cool.  They are sleeping.
[/quote

ah ok.. funny how so many fish can just disappear lol...  :)

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
Hi All - I am back at it with the post crash reconstruction of the big reef.  I lost most of my acros, stylos, and birdsnest but had a Digi explosion.  End of year and 2014 I am focusing on mostly Acros, growth and color!  Don't laugh because all of those digis in the front are sold or either for sale.  Here are some updated pictures.

Thanks! Tom

DPP_0001.JPG

DPP_0002.JPG

DPP_0003.JPG

DPP_0004.JPG

DPP_0005.JPG

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Hey tom!!! I've been following you over on the Michigan forum.... Absolutely stunning!!! I am glad you posted this on TFT!!! Hope to see more updates :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk