320 Gallon/ 1212 Liter - SPS/mixed Reef

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
Thanh link said:
Beautiful tank !! :eek:

Thank You!  Believe it or not that is a Cell phone Picture.  I finally upgraded my Cell to a Sony Xperia z1S.  I was so impressed I might sell my Canon!

curiousphil link said:
Tank is looking great as always, thanks for sharing :drool:

Honored you guys have great Tanks, Engineering and Corals over there.  I wish Cites was not in place so I could trade.  I drool over the selection and good prices!

Darryl_V link said:

Hey Darryl always glad to see you on here.  Look forward to your Big Build!.  "Noice" - I learned a new word today!

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
[/quote]

Hey Darryl always glad to see you on here.  Look forward to your Big Build!.  "Noice" - I learned a new word today!
[/quote]

Big build??? Say whhhaaatttt

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=tdb320reef link=topic=4364.msg85580#msg85580 date=1394722021]
Hey Darryl always glad to see you on here.  Look forward to your Big Build!.  \"Noice\" - I learned a new word today!

[/quote]

Cus you know he'll be back :p

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
++

curiousphil link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=4364.msg85594#msg85594 date=1394735858]

[quote author=tdb320reef link=topic=4364.msg85580#msg85580 date=1394722021]
Hey Darryl always glad to see you on here.  Look forward to your Big Build!.  \"Noice\" - I learned a new word today!

[/quote]

Cus you know he'll be back :p
[/quote]

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
Pistol link said:
Great tank! looks like you have gone bare bottom?

Many Thanks!

Yes I pulled as much sand as I can get it.  It is evil and hates glass tanks.  Honestly with the high flow it was a pain to deal with but I ended up removing about 75%.  I estimate I have 40 lbs or so in the back for the wrasse to sleep in.  Ill stick a turkey baster back there and agitate it to release the detritus.  Not a fan of the euro bracing but it is now covered in coraline and not noticeable.

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
jmonker link said:
You around this weekend? Would love to come check out your tank? Let me know?

Need to stock my tank!

For sure!  I have a big sale going locally.  Below is a few pictures from that sale.  PM for more info.

thanks
Tom

sps31101.jpg

sps31102.jpg

sps31103.jpg

jmonker

Its was nice to meet you Tom, Absulutlely jaw dropping system....Guys in Canada need to check out this system... I'm crazy happy with my frags and will return in the future... Its well worth the drive, CHECK IT OUT...keep up the sick work!

davesolo29

Super Active Member
jmonker link said:
Its was nice to meet you Tom, Absulutlely jaw dropping system....Guys in Canada need to check out this system... I'm crazy happy with my frags and will return in the future... Its well worth the drive, CHECK IT OUT...keep up the sick work!
Wtf!!!  Thanks for checking to see if anyone else wanted to go or needed anything!  Lol.  Let's see your pics in your tank thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
jmonker link said:

It was very good chatting.  Thanks for making the long drive.  I kind of felt bad because my frag tank was cleaned out by local hardcore SPS guys a few days before you got there.  I hope you liked the frags.  Please post some pics on your thread.  Thanks.

reefgeek

I can only hope to get my tank to where this one is. Gorgeous colour all around, Stunning! What is your calcium dosing rate like? Must be quite heavy to support all them sps.