44g Sps Dominant Beginning

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well added some zoa'S the other night, took a big risk, put some nice ones in, but once they were in it only took a few minutes for them to all open, there's also a few fish, gonna let things sit for awhile now, build up my bacteria levels then maybe a few lps, then wait a bit then maybe move the sps in after the holidays or later, I figure all levels were normal rock had been cycling for awhile, quarter the water was from the nano, live sand, and a few nice crazy old pieces of rock should help keeps things in order, pics to come:)

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Had a few minutes after work as the lights came on, thought I'd shoot a few shots with the new phone,:)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well sad day in paradise, all happy as a clam to get home and see all my new purchases yesterday, which are all fine by the way, but finally get home look in the big tank, there's randy the Randall damsel doing the koralia jig!, must of been on there awhile, and that's not even the worse news, my gorgeous fire fish was nowhere to be seen, well found him after a good search, just his tail and nothing but a skinless skull in my Zoa garden, cheap fish, but wow, so sad :(

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
I'm to sure the Randall may have been sleeping as it is a koralia4 and he was always resting underneath of it before lights out, as for the fire fish I have not one clue, he had made a. Very nice little home under a huge rock which had 2 enterances to it, I did add a huge colony of lepastrea last night along with a few snails and feather duster, also the fire fish always rested in his home for most of the time, if he wasn't feeding and doing a little exercise after his meal he was chillin in his cave, also anything else in the tank was and is perfectly fine and so where both fish as of last night, man this sucks:(

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Ya I need to take a few new shots off new additions from Thursday, and thx I'm loving him so far, also the food the fish dont get goes straight to him, love watching him grab stuff with his outside tentacles them grab with the inside ones and gone, he loves dried mysis shrimp:)

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well that makes 3 fish now, found the tang doing the koralia jigger as well, hmmm seems to me like the problem started when someone else's fish were introduced to my tank, well!!!, think it's time to only buy fish from reputable members cause it seems like the people that never speak up are the ones to shade ya... If this keeps up this is gonna be strictly a reef tank, wow I can't believe some peoples kids!!!