44g Sps Dominant Beginning

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
This guy?
image.jpg
Not to sure, I just call it green cactus ACRO

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Can't wait to see it start to fill in, already cut you a nice size RR cannabis and ABD letting them heal, gonna let the other wild RR colour up some, little dulled out but shows really good potential, you can kinda see some teal green on the top branches and some pinkish on the bottom branches, hard to tell its a little burgundy at the moment:)

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well I gave the tank a feeding of reefroids, and about 5 minutes later the PE WAS CRAZY, acros that have barely showed extension were just reaching into the water coloumn , also have been dosing with two little fishes (ACRO POWER), been three days now, and seriously very happy, I believe this product may just do what it says,

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well went and got some deals on some sps tonight, thx TJ:), WOW!!!!,pics to come, someone's gonna have to come get some big frags for cheap, I got no more room:), most of my frags that were supposed to go in the new tank, are gonna have to stay put, got a gorgeous Bonzia colony, gonna have to go back and grab the Jedi mind trick though:eek:

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Well went and got some deals on some sps tonight, thx TJ:), WOW!!!!,pics to come, someone's gonna have to come get some big frags for cheap, I got no more room:), most of my frags that were supposed to go in the new tank, are gonna have to stay put, got a gorgeous Bonzia colony, gonna have to go back and grab the Jedi mind trick though:eek:
Good to hear that TJ is around again!!! I have been waiting for weeks for him to be available for me to come over and get my stuff...I hope my score turns out as good as yours! :cool:

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Not sure what your getting but wow!!, he has a lot of really nice equipment that's for sure, wait till you see this red cap mo time in person, your gonna shit yourself, has to be six tiers, bottom tier is atleast 18" across, here's a pic of it, his tank looked much much better until I cleared out 75% of his SPS , hehe:), I'd say 300$ is a far price for this red Cap, it is the show piece of all show piece red caps, for sure!!!, and the rock its on is probably 60lbs +
image.jpg