4th Annual Fall Frag Swap

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Have Fun today.. Thanks YAngman for keeping the tradition alive.

I will leave the tickets available for purchase on the net.
Torx will just have to log in and check the final numbers in the transaction log before the draw.

Easy read on my phone. Will do :) I will get with Reef Hero and show him the purchase page while doing the tickets. Good luck to all...but I hope I win lol.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Are you sure there's parking for everyone? I know that complex and it's not big... lots of driveways to keep you from parking on the road. Should we park at the church??

Marz

+1

wasn't able to stay too long as had to pick up kids and dog and head home...which I could have stayed longer and really get to meet everyone.
Thanks for opening your house theyangman!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Nice to see everyone today, sorry for those who I missed, it was a bit crazy of a morning :p lol

If there was anything anyone needed and forgot to pickup, just let me know. Congrats to the winners of raffles.

Thank you to my good friend yangy for hosting, nice place.

Like Glenn said, definitely need a security system. Unless I just didn't see samurai sword room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Yes good meeting some folks today. Thanks for the prizes. Heck of a deal on my part. Now to grow some SpS.

a2e0ca342e133e06d4a6eac937c02ac7.jpg

3bd907291cfe0d1c0eb35d9adb7f9dbd.jpg

2ee05578bc4ba72791867f35586ea595.jpg

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I can't go because I have to work, sound like a lot of fun. NICE :D. Now someone should do a poker tournament and put some frag at risk lol, just an idea guy

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Nice to see everyone today, sorry for those who I missed, it was a bit crazy of a morning :p lol

If there was anything anyone needed and forgot to pickup, just let me know. Congrats to the winners of raffles.

Thank you to my good friend yangy for hosting, nice place.

Like Glenn said, definitely need a security system. Unless I just didn't see samurai sword room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah i forgot to get GFO ffs lol.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I also want to thank Reef Hero for the softie lps pack and Jerry for the flake food that I won ! So great of you guys to offer all that product up !
Ben I am simply amazed at the number of frags I received, Jerry love what I got from you too !