90gal Sps And Zoa Garden (pic Heavy)

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
some better picks of the new peices...
IMG_20150531_153148.jpg IMG_20150531_153030.jpg IMG_20150531_152837.jpg IMG_20150531_152753.jpg IMG_20150531_152641.jpg IMG_20150531_152423.jpg IMG_20150531_152305.jpg IMG_20150531_152219.jpg

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
20150530_181115.jpg quite a bit of coraline algae forming in my algae scrubber.. time to clean soon and will have to scrape and dump into display

Last edited:

Kman

Super Active Member
I agree with Eric. They do add a bright color to the tank and the way they grow is all weird.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
got bored last night so went to canada corals and got me a couple frags. i lucked out and scored a nice big 3" pink milli frag with amazing pe not to mention both plugs were fully encrusted over the edge will add some pics later on

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
got bored last night so went to canada corals and got me a couple frags. i lucked out and scored a nice big 3" pink milli frag with amazing pe not to mention both plugs were fully encrusted over the edge will add some pics later on
how long dose it take to get there from cambridge?

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Lol I was also there around 2. I was going to buy some oyster fest, but she all out of it so I walk out with a bottle of fuel instead. We could have gone together Steve

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Lol I was also there around 2. I was going to buy some oyster fest, but she all out of it so I walk out with a bottle of fuel instead. We could have gone together Steve
ya could have but didnt think of it we were already just out for a drive we just happened to decide to stop by there since they are open late.

how long dose it take to get there from cambridge?
it takes about 45 min just avoid the hwy from 6am-10am and 3pm-7pm or else itwill take you 2 hours lmao once off at dixie its only a couple min north to meyerside. It looked like they are getting ready for a big order to come in but alot of fully encrusted stuff was around

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
yay was at living aquariums and got me a little 2" baby one spot foxface... i couldnt help myself the little guy was so tiny and cute i had to bring him home.... hopefully if the damsels try picking on him they get a face full of spikes :) they had a bunch of 1.5" blue tangs for $40 and desjardini tangs for $90

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
yay was at living aquariums and got me a little 2" baby one spot foxface... i couldnt help myself the little guy was so tiny and cute i had to bring him home.... hopefully if the damsels try picking on him they get a face full of spikes :) they had a bunch of 1.5" blue tangs for $40 and desjardini tangs for $90

It's awesome when you can find "larger" fish being sold small, gives you much more time before outgrowing tank.

Now all we need is a pic to see how cute he/she actually is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk