Any Rc Fans Around

What RC do you enjoy most

• Total voters

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I've seen this boat in person it's pretty slick ! I'm mind blown it was all homemade but at the same time Steve you are a diy God ! Lol

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Was big into the t-maxx back in the day.Also had an hpi savage xl and couple shockwave boats. these days been playing around with dji phantom3 pro drone and love it

Nice I love my savage 4.6 then a month later the xl came out figures lmao. I wish I had a phantom bug that would end in a divorce pretty quick. I settled for the fq777-954w fpv mini drone for now haha only cost $40 one day an eachine fpv racing drone once I stop crashing el cheap I

Tomtopping

Nice I love my savage 4.6 then a month later the xl came out figures lmao. I wish I had a phantom bug that would end in a divorce pretty quick. I settled for the fq777-954w fpv mini drone for now haha only cost $40 one day an eachine fpv racing drone once I stop crashing el cheap I
lol cheap ones are way harder to fly then the phantom they pretty much fly themselves

4Hummer

lol cheap ones are way harder to fly then the phantom they pretty much fly themselves

But they teach you how to actually FLY.

I started with a $200 SYMA X8G (you can now find them for around $100.) Its a DJI Look alike WITHOUT any of the DJI advanced technology. I can now Fly a drone better then Most people. (Because I had to rely on my piloting skills, not the built in drone enhancements)

Pretty Sad when someone can make a $100.00 Drone Fly circles around a $2000 DJI.

My advise is buy a CHEAP drone first and learn to actually fly using nothing but your own skills, then upgrade.

With that being said, I'm now building a Drone that will have similar capabilities of a DJI for a fraction of the cost.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
alright folks still havnt got a package from banggood (shitty ass company) sorry for the language torx that was me putting it as nicely as i could lmao :) but my package from gearbest i ordered 2 months after came... got me the worlds smallest wifi fpv drone lmao this thing is tiny. cant wait for battery to charge.
20170216_183144.jpg 20170216_183202.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
No worries about language.

I have a nano drone as well. No FPV though. Probably next check. They are supposedly harder to fly because they have no features like larger drones. Although some Nanos now have headless and return to home options.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Get some vid from that bad boy for us :)

Trying to not crash into walls every minute at the moment lol and only has 3-5 min run time 25 m distance. Once I get the hang of it I'll get a vid up. Right now it would look like a roller coaster!

No worries about language.

I have a nano drone as well. No FPV though. Probably next check. They are supposedly harder to fly because they have no features like larger drones. Although some Nanos now have headless and return to home options.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Mine doesn't have return home but does have a headless mode But refuse to use it and regular mode plus 360 flip forward, backward, left or right as well as 30% 60% and 100% speed. It's actually pretty easy to fly long as you don't lose track of the front but has red lights front blue on back and 0.2 mp 720p camera. Shoulda tried before the wine but oh well more interesting. Takes a beating pretty good and prop guards do their job just they knock off a little flight time (3min total with guards 5 without).

All in all best $40 I ever spent I feel like I'm 12 again :p except the wine part.

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
drones have so much more you can do. cars get boring after about 30min unless you have a few people lol.

the hardest question is nitro or electric. nitros sound like chainsaw's on steroids

Brushless for me, nitro has to many possible "fixes" overtime, first day I had my drone I lost it in the corn field,lmao, took me half the day, row by row, finally found it though:)