Brantford Coral Show Updated October 10th 2015!!!

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I won't be going to the show, but I can frag some random sps frags for donation if you want. Same as for TFT table if you guy are setting up a table. Just looking to trim so let me know if I can help. For pick up only:)

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
I won't be going to the show, but I can frag some random sps frags for donation if you want. Same as for TFT table if you guy are setting up a table. Just looking to trim so let me know if I can help. For pick up only:)
Should call ya the frag master ;)

Sony Xperia Z3

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
We appreciate the offer. I will be there for most of the event, but they're are currently no plans made to have a table set up at this time.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I swear you have just read my mind, I was just thinking of changing my nick name to CoralMaster:D

Pm send

Coral master is already taken by a fella out west. Don't want you getting a letter saying to STOP what you are doing ;)

I do agree we need some sort of name for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
We are always looking for donation for our auction and raffle thanks I'll send you a pm @Torx I have a spot for TFT lol

Would love to, but I wont be able to get there until after the doors open even. And that is if I do not stop anywhere. I do not think that Neopimp is going and pretty sure Salty has had his fair share of events this year lol. Maybe the next one I can do better.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
First 10 people to spend $60+ on livestock at my table will be entered into a draw to pick a container of: 110g new era marine flake or 110g new era aegis flake or 110g new era algae flake.

3 names drawn. First name gets first pick and so on :)

J_T

Website Affiliate
I think I will wear one that says "Bob".... Not sure anyone will believe me if I am standing behind my table, wearing my JT Custom Acrylics shirt.... Hmm,

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I think I will wear one that says "Bob".... Not sure anyone will believe me if I am standing behind my table, wearing my JT Custom Acrylics shirt.... Hmm,
I love Bob.

cd1f0d042616c39a9b2bca9a54fe07e2.jpg

J_T

Website Affiliate
LOL! He hated wearing that suit! Everyone kept grabbing at the boobs!

Nah, I have some better name tags. If I can find them. Stop by my booth :)

But seriously, we vendors don't know everyone, and as someone that sleeps little, it takes me a bit of time to remember what we talked about in PM's! But its great to meet everyone! So, hit up the dollar store, and tag each other! Could be fun :)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
One of the best movies.

d35b3496dbd03734cdbb6835e9f57285.jpg

I won't need a name tag, mine is on my shirt :)

J_T

Website Affiliate
It was great, until you realized you had to watch it again! And it was even better!