Bruins Vs Leafs Round 1... Thoughts?

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Going to take the high road tonight, the Bruins looked like crap out there honestly, they got lazy. They should have run the score up in the 2nd then slacked. Andersen was the biggest surprise, he was totally shellshocked. If they can't put his brain back together for game 3 it will be a 4 game series.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
we had a series the whole time. don't know what your talking about. :)

I think someone gave Matthews cocaine or something, he was wired. Maybe they put meth in the mater bottles. Looking forward to kadri coming back and causing a bunch of penalties. Bruins love the power play.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I think someone gave Matthews cocaine or something, he was wired. Maybe they put meth in the mater bottles. Looking forward to kadri coming back and causing a bunch of penalties. Bruins love the power play.
with the way plekancs played kadri can stay out for now lol.
cant believe i would ever say that lol

and yes, it could be a fundraising title " coke for Matthews" XD

Skim

Well sometimes its good when their backs are against the wall. Many times the pressure eases and they become more focused. They go into survival mode, its game 7 attitude. I not saying they will pull it off but should be a good game, as long as they can avoid the penalties.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Well sometimes its good when their backs are against the wall. Many times the pressure eases and they become more focused. They go into survival mode, its game 7 attitude. I not saying they will pull it off but should be a good game, as long as they can avoid the penalties.
Well I'm hoping kadri comes back and plays the best game of his life to make up for that lousy hit.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
So with Kadri back and game 6 in T.O. they are sure to win....I mean the Bruins wouldn't end the Leafs play-off run in their home rink right? they're not animals....

Last edited:

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
the last two games are how the series was expected to be played. going to be one helluva finished on wednesday

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
...doesn't really explain what happened to the leafs in the first 2 games, hoping those leafs will show up again Wednesday.

I will say that Andersen may be the best leaf goalie they've ever had. Some of those saves I thought were luck, but he keeps doing it, so obviously it's skill. Man, what I wouldn't give to have bernier back for game 7.