Bruins Vs Leafs Round 1... Thoughts?

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Congrats bruins fans , you guys play hard and have some big guys , I really didn’t think I’d go to game 7 , it was a great series. Much better then 2013 imo lol

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
So is anyone still watching the playoffs or are you "my team ain't in so I'm going to watch baseball" kind of hockey fans? :eek:

There is some fun games happening in the second round...

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
So is anyone still watching the playoffs or are you "my team ain't in so I'm going to watch baseball" kind of hockey fans? :eek:

There is some fun games happening in the second round...
I'm looking forward to the preds/jets series. Nashville would be my 2nd team and at least they have a chance at going far again. I could see a repeat of last year's cup final but Vegas and Boston may think otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I’m cheering for jets and then knights , we all know bruins ain’t gonna win a cup this year ;)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I have a few jets in my hockey pool, and a few nashville, didn't pick any vegas because they were too much of a wildcard. No san jose because they do the exact thing every year...tank in the playoffs. Looks like game 1 with vegas confirmed that.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I'm a hockey fan first, then a leafs fan.
So yes, would be nice to see ovi play stamkos, but i really dont think the caps can get past the pens again.
Knights are interesting to watch. as are the jets.
I dont mind the preds, but lately it looks like a dive team/soccer match out there. disgusting.