Cliff's In Wall Reef

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
All at once thatll probably cause some.sort of issues. If you do it slow and test to see what your nutrients do and have a way to keep them in check you'll be fine..

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
IMHO WAY too many fish to add to a system. Established or not. Unless you're pushing 500+gals.

You're going to need to split those up into a few different set ups and add them over time. itll you rush it. You'll end up with not so healthy fish anymore.

Sony Xperia Z3

Cliff

I m going to sell 4 of the clowns and keep just the pacassio clowns. The damsel if going. One of the Christmas wrasse will be sold. I love the powder brown but he might be next?

Cliff

OK time for a quick update. I haven't been doing that much to my display tank. It's cycling getting ready for fish. The tile guy has been here putting down travertine tile. It's looking really good. But it stops me from getting access to my main display for a bit LOL

So I have made a mess of my fish room are ready LOL I purchased 150 gallon tank for the fish and corals. It is now set up in my fish room also.
This has slowed down my work because Fish Tank is in my way now LOL

I have been able to put the powerheads in my main display. For flow I am going with two Vortech MP 40s on the back wall. And one mp 10 on each end. Do you think this will be too much flow?

I do like the looks of the vortechs in the tank. They take up very little space. The holes in the back of the foam wall were originally for huge K8 Korrilias; these look far better.

heath

Distinguished Member
that is going to be one very nice tank when its finished and the fish are in it, what else will you be adding to the tank..

Cliff

Ok I sorted my skimmer issues out. I traded my reef octopus that I got with another tank for this beast! Heavy stocked deltec rates it for 450 gal so it should do all I need it to do

Pipes

Did you put a drain in the room. Didn't notice in the earlier pics. Would make the water changes a lot easier... Any thoughts of running an independent - on call in floor heat loop to your sump?

Cliff

I did instal a 4" floor drain I've already made use of it because of a leaky jg fitting I was toying with hot water heat; maybe I'll run the water hoses now and instal it later
Spent last night hooking up power heads and attaching the drivers to the wall.
The tank will have two mp40 on the back wall and one mp10 on the side with a tunze nano on the other end