Cliff's In Wall Reef

Cliff

Thanks guys. I have had a bit of ups and downs with it already. My Mag dropped extremely low very quickly. By the time I caught it it was down to 650!!! My SPS did not like this very well. Lost a few sticks but the majority are bouncing back. I am not sure what is sucking so much magnesium out of my tank. I am doseing about 75 mL of Kent tech m every day. This is getting far too expensive. So I picked up some mag flake today and I m going to make Randy homes Farley part 2 mag mix.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
You have to see this tank in person to appreciate it. @bart84 said something about recreating your background. But I have yet to see the DYI thread he would have posted. ;)

Cliff

Awesome news!!! My Picasso clowns r laying eggs!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    751.5 KB · Views: 95

Cliff

Also made up some Randy Holmes Farley mag mix. $30 of product should last me a year instead of $30 every two weeks with tech-m

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 99

Cliff

Here r some new arrivals.
Reeftech cap from than

My green cap and pigota started as tiny tiny Frags now growing together

Bonzi I got from crazy4corals beautyfull colors on the polyps I hope the purple will color up

My neon pink Yuma Started as one now at least a dozen

Cliff

Ok so I finally finished my light holder and it works great. I moved the end lights toward the front of the tank more and that solved my shadow issues. Here is a pic of the lights on my new aluminum hanger

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 99