Distinguished Member
glen-burgess.jpg

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=7066.msg73634#msg73634 date=1387304303]
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=7066.msg73631#msg73631 date=1387304102]
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=7066.msg73629#msg73629 date=1387303599]
by like a month or so.  Crafty messican. 

Heh, \"asian beef\".  that was funny. 

Let's have lunch again bro. I'm hungry.
[/quote]

you guys go on dates now????
[/quote]you don't? I thought glen was the lunch whore on the forum.
[/quote]

Oh...
No it hasn't been my turn yet

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
5'9 makes me a monster in Mexico and the phillipines, you bastard.

That said, I work out, I keep my strength up and I work with these dogs so that they understand that any kind of aggression towards me will be dealt swift correction.  He just bit my finger for pulling his food away and he -hopefully- learned that it is not acceptable behaviour.  So he goes without breakfast for that, and was put on his back by his throat for a few minutes with very angry sounds coming out of me. (\"happy voice...angry voice...you want happy voice yes?\") and I'll keep it up as long as it takes.  He'll be an angry hungry dog until he clues in.  I figure it's best to do it now when he's ~60lbs instead of when he's 100lb+.  He'll be fine, he just doesn't understand his place yet.  I probably should wear gloves doing this, but then he may just get in his head it's not okay to bite gloves, and this has to be a flesh thing.  Ouch. 

Dogs just want to know their position in the pack, this one doesn't get that I'm the one that gets the food for them.  A dog, no matter how big, won't go against the alpha as long as he's fed, warm, happy etc. Also things like tug-of-war are important (that you never lose!).  When he's strong enough to beat me at that, I'll win once and never do it again.  :)

Yep, he'll learn very quickly who the boss is and who gives the food, and takes it away ! On their back for a bit and hearing the unhappy voice usually gives them pause for thought !  It sounds like the lady who owned him let him walk all over her, good thing he's still young ! You'll have him tuned in soon and a happy pack member who knows where he belongs ! Good luck ! He's a cutie !

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
My posse for my 2013 new year's party. (little one had her vaginals removed the day before so I had to keep them from wrassling all day)