Hockey Talk

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
If they had waved off 4 goals in game 7 the leafs might still have a shot at it....  ;D

Now now, no need to get personal...
Lol, u gotta admit that was a goal though...

The ref:  " I had the intention of blowing the whistle...."  Are you freeken kidding me?

You DIDN'T blow the whistle by the time the puck had fully crossed the line... That's it... Plain and simple... Oh well he prob went home to a brief case full of cash and some Boston hookers... Haha

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
If they had waved off 4 goals in game 7 the leafs might still have a shot at it....  ;D

The ref:  " I had the intention of blowing the whistle...."  Are you freeken kidding me?

You DIDN'T blow the whistle by the time the puck had fully crossed the line... That's it... Plain and simple... Oh well he prob went home to a brief case full of cash and some Boston hookers... Haha

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=4986.msg53922#msg53922 date=1371527226]

[/quote]

Nothing I can do will give them back the goal, no matter how many letters I have sent the NHL and gary bettman (and you just trust that I sent A LOT).  I have shed many a tear for chicago and that missed goal.  I know I will not sleep soundly tonight knowing that chicago was robbed.  Somehow, I must manage to move on, and forward. 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=4986.msg53922#msg53922 date=1371527226]

[/quote]

Nothing I can do will give them back the goal, no matter how many letters I have sent the NHL and gary bettman (and you just trust that I sent A LOT).  I have shed many a tear for chicago and that missed goal.  I know I will not sleep soundly tonight knowing that chicago was robbed.  Somehow, I must manage to move on, and forward. 

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=4986.msg54008#msg54008 date=1371700393]
Well boogerfukcs.

Haha high scoring game though man..
I didn't get to watch it, I was at the jays game watching them take their 7th straight!!
[/quote]8th straight

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=4986.msg54008#msg54008 date=1371700393]
Well boogerfukcs.

Haha high scoring game though man..
I didn't get to watch it, I was at the jays game watching them take their 7th straight!!
[/quote]8th straight

I

IrishPride

Kind of funny game.  Chicago comes out playing Bruins style hockey clogging up Neutral zone and by second period Bruins decide to play Chicago style open hockey trading goals.  Figured there would be a blow out game at some point.

Not the type of game the Bruins play.  If they play their game they will come back to Boston with a chance to put it away.  If not...all Chicago.