Hockey Talk

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
Heh rooting for the default team because yours was eliminated doesn't count as rooting for your own team.  :)

Well isn't that what you did? Leafs never got in so you switched to the latest cup winner? Hahaha

I half expect most of the "Boston" fans to start cheering Chicago now that their winning. :D

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
Heh rooting for the default team because yours was eliminated doesn't count as rooting for your own team.  :)

Well isn't that what you did? Leafs never got in so you switched to the latest cup winner? Hahaha

I half expect most of the "Boston" fans to start cheering Chicago now that their winning. :D

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
:mad:

My buddy: "you dropped the leafs for the Bruins back in the 80's too, so maybe that tattoo isn't a good idea"

Me: "I stopped watching hockey when I discovered boobs, when I came back around to watching hockey it took me a while to remember just how bad Toronto sucks, and why I jumped in the first place."

P.S.  Boston won the cup in 2011, last year was LA.  Ah, that's right, when your team is out you stop watching, so I'm surprised you have any idea who won the cup since 1967.    ;D

As for hating the bruins, I can at least accept that.  I HATE patrick kane now, like more than I hate rinaldo, and man, I HATE rinaldo.  If Chicago takes it, I'll likely hate chicago more than any other team in the league (well next to philly). 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
:mad:

My buddy: "you dropped the leafs for the Bruins back in the 80's too, so maybe that tattoo isn't a good idea"

Me: "I stopped watching hockey when I discovered boobs, when I came back around to watching hockey it took me a while to remember just how bad Toronto sucks, and why I jumped in the first place."

P.S.  Boston won the cup in 2011, last year was LA.  Ah, that's right, when your team is out you stop watching, so I'm surprised you have any idea who won the cup since 1967.    ;D

As for hating the bruins, I can at least accept that.  I HATE patrick kane now, like more than I hate rinaldo, and man, I HATE rinaldo.  If Chicago takes it, I'll likely hate chicago more than any other team in the league (well next to philly). 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
In other news: The bar is going back in, out by the pool.  I liked watching hockey out there, but without a proper bar, it's just weird.  That lasted all of 3 weeks.  :eek:

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
In other news: The bar is going back in, out by the pool.  I liked watching hockey out there, but without a proper bar, it's just weird.  That lasted all of 3 weeks.  :eek:

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:

Well I'm just going to come over and have a drink to celebrate the Stanley cup that's going to be passed around tonight Hahahahaha :D

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:

Well I'm just going to come over and have a drink to celebrate the Stanley cup that's going to be passed around tonight Hahahahaha :D

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=4986.msg54392#msg54392 date=1372112925]

[/quote]

I'll pour you a triple!  Did I mention sergeant Mroz of the OPP who lives across the road will be joining us?

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Poseidon link said:

[/quote]

I'll pour you a triple!  Did I mention sergeant Mroz of the OPP who lives across the road will be joining us?

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=4986.msg54395#msg54395 date=1372114159]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well then good size I will have to bring a sleeping bag haha

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=4986.msg54395#msg54395 date=1372114159]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well then good size I will have to bring a sleeping bag haha

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Well... That sucks for Boston fans :)
Kind of a familiar situation, had the game with a few min left and then lose it ... Karma, what goes around comes around :D

Ah, it's ok glen, next year we will face you again leaf to bruin and we can go at it all over again ;)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Well... That sucks for Boston fans :)
Kind of a familiar situation, had the game with a few min left and then lose it ... Karma, what goes around comes around :D

Ah, it's ok glen, next year we will face you again leaf to bruin and we can go at it all over again ;)