Kevin's 200g Mix Reef

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
..........I have a bully! It is Mr. Purple tang. Believe he the reason I lost my cbb last time:(. Today I added 3 fish to defuse some attention or the cbb are gonna get it all

So far It seem to be working. Mr. Purple chase all three but his aggression seem to be less v.s to If I just added one fish

Last edited:

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Very nice buy, I saw all three of those guys at aquariums by design. I wanted all three but they're way too big for my setup. I have wanted a copper banded butterfly forever.

jroovers

Super Active Member
I'll look back at some photos and see if I can figure it out. I know I had DV's northern delight on a plug like that, look similar?

Nice additions, I agree on the Naso, fantastic fish :)

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Nice fish kt.
You could always do lights out for a couple of days. I find that usually helps the new fish get settled in and less aggression from existing tank mates

Sony Xperia Z3

I can't do light out because my tank is upstair
Very nice buy, I saw all three of those guys at aquariums by design. I wanted all three but they're way too big for my setup. I have wanted a copper banded butterfly forever.
Nice call lol, I did pick them up from abd
I'll look back at some photos and see if I can figure it out. I know I had DV's northern delight on a plug like that, look similar?

Nice additions, I agree on the Naso, fantastic fish :)

You just saying that because you have one too;), it benefits to the reef as it an algea gazer

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Surprisingly my small naso tang are doing really well and so is the foxface. Cbb is a goner:(, saw It stuck to the power head this morning. Looking to replace it asap if someone is looking to sell or someone who could possible bring one closer to me, thank

Already check back with abd and big al in kitchener and they don't have any!

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Sorry for the loss Kevin, I lost my mandarin couple weeks ago, always sucks losing a pet
Thank bud, I used to have one that keep aptasia under control and ever since it lost aptasia are starting to grow back.

I know now not then by way of ridding aptasia using ccb are not permanent..

heath

Distinguished Member
Surprisingly my small naso tang are doing really well and so is the foxface. Cbb is a goner:(, saw It stuck to the power head this morning. Looking to replace it asap if someone is looking to sell or someone who could possible bring one closer to me, thank

Already check back with abd and big al in kitchener and they don't have any!

Kevin, that is too bad about ccb, when you find them please let me know, thanks..

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Wut? I'm planning on going to Richmond hill on the weekend, like two hour drive! Other side of the big smoke

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Some cell phone pic of fish:D
IMG_20151122_211552_edit.jpg
IMG_20151122_211655_edit.jpg
IMG_20151122_211831_edit.jpg
IMG_20151122_213140_edit.jpg
IMG_20151122_213247_edit.jpg
IMG_20151122_215007_edit.jpg
IMG_20151122_215032_edit.jpg
IMG_20151122_215246_edit.jpg
IMG_20151122_215315_edit.jpg