Kman Reef Progression Build.

Kman

Super Active Member
Just some tank updates.

IMG-20161124-WA003.jpg

The red monti grew so much i had to break off my tort and move it. I was trimming weekly with no effect so i moved it.

IMG-20161124-WA008.jpg

IMG-20161124-WA004.jpg

IMG-20161124-WA005.jpg

Kman

Super Active Member
Is that the tort in the bottom centre, you had to remove?, it's gorgeous, what kind of tort is it if that's it?:)

The one i moved is a miyagi tort and it is now top right beside the green monti cap. It lost its green for now after I moved it. It is slowly coming back. The one you are talking about I am not was just a random frag I got. It was not the best looking when i got it but i seen the hidden potential of it so i thought why not. Glad I got it.

Kman

Super Active Member
Tank update:

So I had a slight mishap with my tank but got the issue resolved. The big purple tort in the middle grew so big it started to pull the rock it was attached to out of the main rock structure. Unfortunately this rock was like a key stone holding the other rocks in the center area in place, as they were resting on it. The purple sps tumbled down the rocks causing a lot of damage to it breaking off more then 20 tips. Plus side I fragged them. I had to rearrange a few corals and attach the sps to a different rock as it broke off anyway and the rock was to small to hold the weight. Sorry about the cloudyness as I just fed the NPS corals.

IMG-20161222-WA006.jpg