Website
www.thefragtank.ca

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Glass is surprisingly reflective. Shoot straight in and be careful of the laser reflection. You can easily burn yourself or stay a fire behind you and not even notice

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
@TORX
Do you just hold it tight against the glass when you're frying stuff?

S8
I try to. Got a warm knuckle once and have been pretty cautious since. I have a peice of black acrylic that I use as a shield sometimes when I need to do an angle. I also do it at night or when the room is dark so I can see the reflection as well.

4Hummer

are you using a lens or anything on the laser. Just purchased one. Seems like I need to hold the laser on the same spot for over 3 minutes before I notice anything even happening

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
are you using a lens or anything on the laser. Just purchased one. Seems like I need to hold the laser on the same spot for over 3 minutes before I notice anything even happening
Not using any tips. Just need to focus the laser and be sure the batteries are fully charged.

4Hummer

Not using any tips. Just need to focus the laser and be sure the batteries are fully charged.

Thanks I will try and focus the laser to a tighter beam. didn't realize the metal knob the lenses screw into could be turned to focus the laser. Of course now the batteries are dead. Will try again tonight.

4Hummer

OK love this thing. I feel like Darth Vader with his light saber..

You know the focus is correct when you hear Snap Crackle Pop after a second of the laser pointed on a target. The focus has to be adjusted every time you move the laser and while using as the battery drains.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
It is kinda fun.

On the focusing part, I made this and it helps so much.
82e5743dbcbe4dbe1ab18ffb2a3dda4a.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I also ordered a set of these
EastVita GTF 4PCS 3.7V 16340 2500mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery For LED Flashlight Torch https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B018FWJ7MQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LdroCbNZ94FW5

2500mAh batteries instead of the crappy 1300mAh ones it came with. Hopefully have the power last a bit longer and be able to zap more things in one go.

S8
Will I need another charger or wo the one that came with the laser work? Trying tui order while at work and forgot to check earlier