Looking For Biocube Or Similar

zoomster

0dc596616445fa885e01f276a6d36354.jpg

Tank is up and running! :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Here's another couple pics, still needs sometime to clear up, and the corals need to get settled in, but I think once he gets a few cleanup crew in there on the rocks it's going to be a sweet little setup for him, so far he's got some pink waving hand anthelia, some neon GSP, small finger leather, one blue leg hermit, and a small banded trochus snail, we did a nice BIG water change, sucked out all the sludge from the sand and rocks, didn't disturb the sandbed, back glass or rocks so hopefully he won't have any algae blooms or a very minimal one anyways, I'm super happy I could help out in this adventure today, really made my day helping him out and I think it may have made his day, with that being said, @jordon I hope you have an awesome adventure with us here in our sweet hobby that is saltwater, best of luck buddy, and I will see you soon;)
image.jpg
image.jpg

zoomster

He loves it everyone! Thanks to everyone for all of their help! I would've never expected to get him a tank this great and this quickly!! Can't wait to go up to London to share some frags with him!
It was a pleasure to do this for Jordan :)
Just pleased that he is happy with it!
And most of all, thank you Bonnie.

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
It was a pleasure to do this for Jordan :)
Just pleased that he is happy with it!
And most of all, thank you Bonnie.
@Bonniek I will text @Jordan tomorrow and go by and check on things, drop some stuff off etc. A Crash on the 401 really messed up my timeline today and I didn't want to text him to late.

Last edited:

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Wow ! What a wonderful way to help a new salty ! I'm late catching this event just now , I love what this group can and does do to help another in the hobby out. Give yourselves a big atta boy !!!! I work with a cancer survivor and she is very careful with her immune system and anything that could adversely affect it. I'm thinking that another thing we could do is get him a good pair of gloves. We wouldn't want his new hobby to affect his health after he has battled so hard to win this fight. I'd be willing to donate to get a good pair of gloves, anyone know where we could get a pair quickly as in stock?

zoomster

Wow ! What a wonderful way to help a new salty ! I'm late catching this event just now , I love what this group can and does do to help another in the hobby out. Give yourselves a big atta boy !!!! I work with a cancer survivor and she is very careful with her immune system and anything that could adversely affect it. I'm thinking that another thing we could do is get him a good pair of gloves. We wouldn't want his new hobby to affect his health after he has battled so hard to win this fight. I'd be willing to donate to get a good pair of gloves, anyone know where we could get a pair quickly as in stock?
Hey @sunnykita, we did tell Jordan today about the dangers of putting bare hands in the reef tank and advised him to get a pair.
I just got mine today from @reefdiver so maybe contact him if you would like to donate a pair? He is excellent to work with and his prices are quite fair!

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Hey @sunnykita, we did tell Jordan today about the dangers of putting bare hands in the reef tank and advised him to get a pair.
I just got mine today from @reefdiver so maybe contact him if you would like to donate a pair? He is excellent to work with and his prices are quite fair!
great idea, I was just going to pm Ian about food, will add that to the message !