New tank talk

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Here's a teaser
usuvu2ym.jpg

Going to do a thread soon

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
And this is official: if this tank leaks. I am done :)

I'm so paranoid. lol, I'm buying some water sensors and placing them strategically

Bfofre

Hey,  I have a 48"mh system,  with 2 t5 bulbs in it...  Have about 6 bulbs for it.  4 brand new!  How much did you sell your system for..  I'm not even sure what to ask.  Sorry for that hijack,  but just read through the whole thread

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Bfofre link said:
Hey,  I have a 48\"mh system,  with 2 t5 bulbs in it...  Have about 6 bulbs for it.  4 brand new!  How much did you sell your system for..  I'm not even sure what to ask.  Sorry for that hijack,  but just read through the whole thread

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I sold my mh system for 250$

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
teebone110 link said:
so are you getting a replacement covered under warranty?

Nope, after looking into a few companies and the warranties- if any, I've decided to buy used again.

This one was a full setup at a good price so I will basicly be getting the tank for free. ( selling off whatever I don't need)
The tank was setup and was well taken care off, silicone looks great as well as the glass mans bracing.

I would love to buy a custom new tank , but the reality is I simply cannot afford it, but I can afford this and this is what I have and I hope to create a beautiful reef out of it.

I will start a tank thread tmrw. With lots of pics.