Nicks 220g Big Boy Build

Nick James

I've recently added three new fish that were on my list, Cirrhilabrus lubbocki, Cirrhilabrus exquisitus and a rainfords goby.

The lubbocks has done very well, (s)he? is acting like she has been here the whole time. The Exquisite seems to have an injured head (small bump) and maybe a small tear near one gill. I don't think it's from aggression from other fish but perhaps from dive bombing into the rocks upon entry into the tank.

The rainfords goby I have not seen since day 2 when it was hiding beneath some rocks (I could still see it). It has since relocated but I have not seen it, cross your fingers for me.

89nsNFA.jpg

Lubbocks

amFcdFp.jpg

Injured Exquisite.. it's still laying low in the caves and I don't have a great pic yet..

Nick James

I went to the Niagara Show yesterday and I picked up a mini colony of a reddish pink acro with red/pink polyps, Tyree pink lemonade, a crazy leptastrea (forget name), JF Foxy Lady(?), a very fuzzy green acro, and grew up/yellow favia with orange eye.

I also picked up a tabling pinky/purple acro and a blue stag, both were huge chunks from a local reefer.

I suck at pics but here are a few under white lights:

75XTKmJ.jpg

aG39Eto.jpg

y4Mh5Zw.jpg

vWeVhJ5.jpg

Pj2107c.jpg

LpNIlPv.jpg

tOCqmq6.jpg

HzhGhOV.jpg

Nick James

Ok, I have some pics of my the fishes that were hiding. The exquisite wrasse definately had physical injuries and thankfully had recovered well without infection or issues.

Rainfords Goby hanging in the back where it ALWAYS hangs... picking away at algae and sand...

BBa6Onp.jpg

Exquisite Wrasse

y1JgGiA.jpg