Some new pics, no photographer

Tomato being a clown
IMG_20170419_200337292.jpg

Funny how placement is everything for corals
IMG_20170419_200332182.jpg

a>

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
just had my new Bubble Magus Curve5 Cone Skimmer delivered to the office. I hope it works well

This hobby is Expensive$$$ :eek:
looks like I got the last one at the cheaper price!!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
just had my new Bubble Magus Curve5 Cone Skimmer delivered to the office. I hope it works well

That is a huge understatement lol. I have the Vertex Alpha 250 and love it, but it is the most expensive thing I have ever bought for the tank.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I have a small cube and I have been thinking about how much money I have continuously been sinking into upgrading and such and it almost makes me sick. If I had a significant other none of this would be possible. Heck the ladies at work just roll their eyes every time I get something for my hobby.

I got Filter socks the one day and the secretary wanted me to take pictures of my fish in socks?

Quartapound

I love my curve 5. Had it for over a year now, hasn't given me any problems, just stinky, stinky skimmate.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I love my curve 5. Had it for over a year now, hasn't given me any problems, just stinky, stinky skimmate.

What depth do you have your set at?

At first I put it all the way in about 11 inches. But I don't think it liked it so I have it at 8 inches. I'm getting lots of foam not to much nasty stuff yet. But it has to be broken in.

Last edited:

Quartapound

What depth do you have your set at?

At first I put it all the way in about 11 inches. But I don't think it liked it so I have it at 8 inches. I'm getting lots of foam not to much nasty stuff yet. But it has to be broken in.
Mine is at 11 inches now, although I did have it closer to 9 inches for a long time, I just recently took out the eggcrate that it was on because I found I was having to close the skimmer too much to get the foam line where I wanted it.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
$30 flat fee anywhere in Ontario, Is my understanding.
Reasonable price for me since driving there and back would have cost me that in gas. I had confirmation of order and delivered the following day, tracked and updated notifications and needed to sign for package marked perishable.

The package was expertly packed, small styrofoam box double even triple bagged, labled and packing peanuts.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Any thoughts on if I should add another fish.

Current inhabitants:
Lawnmower Blenny
A pair of midnight clowns
Single tomato clown had a pair but the male got spooked and jumped into the over flow I found his corpse in the filter sock.
1 dragonfaced pipefish. I purchased a pair but the female just didn't eat prepared food. The male did accept and he's active always hunting. I've purchased 2 bottles of Copepods at least a month before I got them and 2 more bottles of Copepods form other source I have tones in my sump . No buddy in my tank will eat the Larger pods. I have tiny brindled hiding in the rock. No algae issues stuff is starting to grow.

If any what would you recommend I get if any to add fish wise?