Nonuser's 60 Gallon Starphire Cube

heath

Distinguished Member
my flipper/scraper came from china, 20 bucks delivered to my door.. works great and came with the glass and acrylic blade...

heath

Distinguished Member
no, one blade (metal) is for glass and it also comes with a plastic blade for acrylic...I lucked out and got some x blades...

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
dang, mine is really weak on the cube and skates around? the nano it was great. maybe because its a small flipper? I can scrap most of the new algae off but their are spots that it just will not remove. I have to use it like a car ice scraper and put my arm in the tank.

Edit: Yep just looked it up on Amazon and its good for up to 1/4 inch of glass. they are expensive :(
https://www.amazon.ca/Flipper-Aquar...&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=flipper+algae+scrapper

need the $122 one
https://www.amazon.ca/Flipper-Aquar...&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=flipper+algae+scrapper

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
daily_paint__1276__fish_tank_by_cryptid_creations-da37obc.png

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Here's one of my emerald crabs. The guy looks almost white. Have you ever saw them go from the dark green to a really light colour? Plus he's out during the day with full lights and this is unusual to me.

IMG_0039.jpg

derrick orosz

Super Active Member

New Bubble, Always wanted one and now I have it1

Duncans with a little Snek photo bombing

I've also always love bubble corals. I've had one for a couple years. did great in my last tank. there's to much flow in my current tank for it so it's never one completely. but still love it.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
First one, I have always wanted one but the only nice ones I had saw were either too big or too expensive