Premium Ricordea Group Buy - $9.50 a head

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phi delt reefer

Rich (true love corals, eco-reefer, and now underwaterloo) has kindly offered to sell us PREMIUM Ricordea for a great price of $9.50 a head. If any  of you have found nice rics at any lfs you will notice the retail price on these guys is usually $15-25 a head and selection is usually pretty $hit.

Rich is offering us this price if we purchase 50 units as a group. He will allow hand selection at his facility in Kitchener/Waterloo which is freaking awesome for in the past this wasn't an option.  I have attached some pics of some Ricordea that Rich had fragged for a grow out. The colors are difficult to see but this is premium stuff. You can see he has blues, red, pink, orange, yellow, etc. For those of you who are picky (like me :D) bring a flashlight that has a royal blue led in it to the buy and you will be able to pick the real winners ;)

updated 11/7/2011

Due to my advertising of the ric order on the Canreef boards the terms of the ricordea selection will have to change. We can no longer hand pic our ricordeas for we could clear our Rich of all of his rarer colors leaving his other clients with nothing but greens or other unwanted colors. What Rich has offered to do is sell each of us the rics in the same ratio he receives them.  What does this mean? Well if Rich orders 100 rics and gets 30 blue 30 green and 40 orange, he would send someone ordering ten 3 blue, 3 green and 4 orange. So the ratios would closely match what he gets in his shipment.

Now because this is different from the hand selection i was initially offered i want to make sure everyone is still down to order. The product will still be great and you will get a variety of colors. I cant stress enough how cheap we are getting these in comparison to what other Canadian vendors sell them for. This deal has taken off on the Canreef board with over 200+ units sold so you know we are getting a good price!

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

rics.jpg

under the right lighting these rics WILL look like this ( I have seen them myself when torsten had them under actinics)

Ricordea-Florida_1.jpg

He should have a new shipment coming in within the next 2-4 weeks. For those of you who cant make it, (Cough*windsor-ettes*cough) i would be willing to pick up the rics for you (you tell me what you want and i will do my best to fulfill the order) and drive them up for the cost of gas. Or you can meet me in London and pick them up from my home. Whatever works. I will do my best to facilitate you guys to make sure nobody is left out.  Probably best that a few of you car pool down and split the cost of gas to hand pick your own stock but its up to you. Rich has advised his supplier will be sending him some of his best stuff to satisfy the quality sought after THEFRAGTANK members ;)

Rics require medium flow and medium light.

~*~ GROUP BUY IS NOW A GO - 78 UNITS SOLD! I WILL KEEP THIS OPEN FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS THOUGH ~*~
GROUP BUY MEMBERS;

1. Phi Delt Reefer - 10 units
2. Siderjan - 10 units
3. Phatpaco - 5 units
4. Neopimp - 5 units
5. Gietz - 5 units
6. Petercar - 5 units
7. Vander45 - 5 units
8. Teebone - 5 units
9. Duke - 2 units
10. Camturner (KWAS) - 5 units
11. BigAl - 10 units
12. Zakk - 5 units
13. Camps23 - 6 units

P

phi delt reefer

no prob... you can always grow em and cut em when they get to big and probably resell the frags for the same price you bought em for!

G

Gietz

extremely interested but not to sure if i can get down there. 

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I will take 5 as well, it all depends on what day they are available for pick up if I can be there to get them myself... if not are you going to hold for a day or two until I can make it to london?

eco-reefer.com

Hey guys! 

Rich here!

Awesome hustle to get things moving on your part everyone

As mentioned I am just awaiting reply from my supplier, and will do the best I can for colour variations...!

If there is a big demand in Windsor area I could definitely work something out for delivery as well, and do drop offs along the way.... 

I will do my best to keep everyone posted. 

Don't forget we have an awesome selection of dry rock,,, (by far the best I have yet to see),,, oh, and we ONLY have about 18,000 lbs left, :p

If we can get enough interest I will gladly work out a delivery run, and hopefully it works out best for everyone :)

generally what happens is we decide a "pickup location" and everyone who can't make it decides a buddy to pick their order, that way no one misses out (it is amazing how the car will break down, or you can;t find the hosue keys etc...) haha

great stuff guys/gals!

Rich

P

phi delt reefer

Rich - thanks the offer on delivery - lets hope that gets a couple more guys in Windsor interested.

Sarnia folk - I work with my father in law in Strathroy 4-5 days a week so if you want to meet me there then we can do that as well. I can keep the rics in my tank temporarily if you want - though i wouldnt recommend to short of a period for the stress of reacclimating several times in a week probably wont be a good thing.

G

Gietz

Yes come on my fellow windsorites!!! I really wanna get these!!!

P

phi delt reefer

i say let the group buy pick up speed over the next couple weeks. Then pick up shortly after that. Sometime during the week of Nov. 7th maybe? what does everyone else think?

G

Gietz

The min is 50, what the max? Lol
Got some friends that might drive up with me who want some

P

phi delt reefer

no max bro - rich sells large quantities to stores mostly. hes a wholesaler but he looks after us little guys too ;)

G

Gietz

Ok good, I might have a couple people interested. Either way were going to be over 50, and I can't make it until after The 10th

phatpaco

Ready whenever it all goes down! Did that sound cool? I have always wanted to be cool...

I can drop off to Sarnia peeps if needed...I have a truck.....we can fit many Ricordea's in a 6.5ft box! Don't be shy! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.