Premium Ricordea Group Buy - $9.50 a head

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rjjs

not really worth the trip for me then. just figured if you were coming this way for others i would order. but since your not that is ok but cancel my order maybe next time. thanks

Quartapound

I'm interested... unless I'm too late to the party, and once I get a few questions cleared up..

I'm interested in getting TWO Ric's... but here are my questions, I've been reading through the thread (more than once) but still unsure as to a few things.

To whom, and when do I pay?

Where/when will I be picking them up?

Thanks!

P

phi delt reefer

i think I will meet up with Rich and grab everyone's rics (we can no longer hand select so going to his facility is pointless)

He will pre bag them and put everyone's names on them so the selection is done by him and its fair. As mentioned earlier the terms have changed and we will recieve ric colors based on the same percentages he receives them in.  We can all meet at my house on the same day if guys want to trade or what not.

P

phi delt reefer

rich still hasnt recieved the shipment so not this weekend. Rumor has it he is getting close to 450+ rics in so their should be some good variety in there.

I would think the GB will go through next weekend (not this up coming one)

phatpaco

Yeah I'm still in...Just give a lil notice if possible so I can make arrangements to meet you at the sametime...I am p/u for a few other Sarnia peeps if they are still in as well....

B

BigAl

Something unexpected came up last week that tapped me out.  So I will have to get in on the next one. 

Quartapound

Is this still a "GO"?

or has this deal fallen through?

If it has I'd like to know because I'll spend the extra cash with Rick when he comes by this weekend instead

H

Herwrasser

Im interested in 5 if they can make their way to windsor I'd be willing to pay a bit extra for gas, or possibly all the people in windsor interested can pitch in on shipping and have them sent to a designated location and than everyone down here can get them from there. Pls PM if this is going to go through I am willing to do a little driving if I have to, even london as long as I have a couple days notice Nov. 26 or 27th I could definatly make it and than deliver it to the windsor folk.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
pulpfiction1 link said:
would that be himwrass then ?

Harassment? What are you talking about, her-ass-ment nothing to me.

K, sorry to hijack this thread, back to topic now.

This order still on? What are the new updates. Now that this is running a little later, I might want to get back in.

2pts

After emailing Rich (which he has been excellent at replying), it appears his supplier is MIA. Looks like this buy will not be happening.

I can not afford a Ric buy this close to Christmas and am there for pulling myself from any order. If someone can supply a decent priced order after January some time, I would be very interested.

P

phi delt reefer

yeah i spoke with Rich and he advised the same - this group buy will be on hold until after Christmas. Hopefully Rich is able to secure a new supplier or engage his previous contact once again.

sorry guys but we will need to wait.

phatpaco

phi delt reefer link said:
yeah i spoke with Rich and he advised the same - this group buy will be on hold until after Christmas. Hopefully Rich is able to secure a new supplier or engage his previous contact once again.

sorry guys but we will need to wait.
I might be in if its in the new year... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.