Premium Ricordea Group Buy - $9.50 a head

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Siderjan

phi delt reefer link said:
i say let the group buy pick up speed over the next couple weeks. Then pick up shortly after that. Sometime during the week of Nov. 7th maybe? what does everyone else think?

Sounds good to me as I'm on hunting days that week!!

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ok im in for two rics, phatpaco can you pick mine up also? im in Sarnia, ill hook you up for helping me out. thanks.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
depending on the day they are available I may need you to pick up my 5 paco ... we will be in touch:)

S

steveconn

Hi group.  I heard about this group buy on Can reef. Kinda new to this and wondering if I can get in on the group buy. Do I need to find other members here in Calgary to total at least 50 rics or can they be shipped to me directly if I go in on the existing group buy?  Id like to order 5-10 rics for myself.
Unless someone is nice enough to keep them for me until I get back to visit family in the Sarnia area?! :)

steve

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Anyone figure out if there will be someone driving back to Windsor? I live in Blenheim, any chance someone from Chatham is getting some? Or peep from windsor who can drive through? I would like 3, 1 of the pink with green center and random other ones. I am sure whomever would pick nice ones. I can email transfer funds plus some extra for the trip here prior to the day, which is my preferred way. Someone let me know.

If someone in Chatham is getting some, I work in Chatham and can pick up through the week.

G

Gietz

Torx link said:
Anyone figure out if there will be someone driving back to Windsor? I live in Blenheim, any chance someone from Chatham is getting some? Or peep from windsor who can drive through? I would like 3, 1 of the pink with green center and random other ones. I am sure whomever would pick nice ones. I can email transfer funds plus some extra for the trip here prior to the day, which is my preferred way. Someone let me know.

If someone in Chatham is getting some, I work in Chatham and can pick up through the week.

i was going but as of now my truck is off the road so I'm wondering the same thing!!

anyone??

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
If there is enough interest, I may be able to drive up to London for pickup and back to Windsor before retuning home.

Need to know more details and times before I can set it up.

P

phi delt reefer

BigAl - will you be making your way to kitchener to pick up your frags?

2pts

Hi Guys, Just to clear things up...

I am NOT in Edmonton Alberta

I am in Vernon BC, and will be flying back into Kelowna (about 45 mins from Vernon)

Thank You, Shawn.

2pts

I just called Westjet (that is who's plane I'm travelling on) to ask prices. The advantage to us in BC would be a much quicker time frame of travel. Estimating 8 - 9 hours from being boxed to arriving at Kelowna Airport.

I had no idea how many Rics I may have with me or how they are packaged. I asked how much for a 20" cubed insulated box (live cargo), and said 25 pounds. The quote I got was about $120, $230 if I had two of that size boxes. Ouch. I geuss if the cost was split up and I could fit say 100 in a box (I have no idea) it would be less painfull.

Later, Shawn.

2pts

Yeah I'm thinking pack light and just check it. How big / heavy would an isulated box carrying say 100 rics be?
How are they packaged?
Is it generally one big ass bag within an isulated box?
If it is could I get them bagged by each person's order so at the Kelowna airport I could just open the box, grab "person x's bag of Rics", hand it out, then "person y's", etc?

2pts

Yeah, what I'm wondering is if I fly with no baggage, other than a carry on bag with clothes, could I get away checking in the Rics in place of a suitcase?

B

BigAl

Yes.  When the time comes to pick them up I will make arrangements to get them.

phi delt reefer link said:
BigAl - will you be making your way to kitchener to pick up your frags?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
For 100 rics wouldn't it be easier to contact the seller and have him setup the shipment and just have him ship them to you? I'm sure if your willing for an extra few bucks u could same day air them out west.  They are very hardy and should make the trip no problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.