Premium Ricordea Group Buy - $9.50 a head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
I got some frags and corals from Florida  that I got overnite  shipping  thru fed ex  yu can  just all pay yur own shipping fees or box it in one and divide the shipping fees  yu will get them the next day to the west

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Is anyone from southern Ontarion, Chatham, Wallaceburg area getting in on this?

If not, when is this going down? The main page just says it is open for 2 weeks... what does that mean date wise. I am in London this weekend and could stop by Sunday morning before returning home.

2pts

Duke link said:
For 100 rics wouldn't it be easier to contact the seller and have him setup the shipment and just have him ship them to you? I'm sure if your willing for an extra few bucks u could same day air them out west.  They are very hardy and should make the trip no problems..

Thanks, thats what I did and will do. His shipping is very reasonable.

For info / counting,  here is the link to the canreef thread for the Vernon / Kamloops / Kelowna (Interior of BC) order...

We currently are at 53 for my area (2pts 20,  Starry 5, Crusset 5, Sick Lid 5, Fisher 5, Bkelly 5, Bkelly's friend 5, BeginnersluckPG 5).
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=645010#post645010

P

Paligues

Is the windsor delivery still on? If so, mark me down for five

Z

Zakk

Is this a london thing?  Sorry been in mexico parasailing in hurricanes the past week and missed this.  I'd do 5 as well if they're local ??

P

phi delt reefer

Sorry guys. Been busy with work and had family over the last few days. I will update the thread later today with a final count and date for pickup. I don't believe rich has received the rics yet so not to worry.

G

Gietz

I need to know if he can ship to Windsor? I have no way of getting out there now

2pts

Just to update you from Canreef, the threads over there look like they roughly have 225 rics, shipping to 4 cities in the west. Including Vernon (Kelowna), Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary.

P

phi delt reefer

updated 11/7/2011

Due to my advertising of the ric order on the Canreef boards the terms of the ricordea selection will have to change. We can no longer hand pic our ricordeas for we could clear our Rich of all of his rarer colors leaving his other clients with nothing but greens or other unwanted colors. What Rich has offered to do is sell each of us the rics in the same ratio he receives them.  What does this mean? Well if Rich orders 100 rics and gets 30 blue 30 green and 40 orange, he would send someone ordering ten 3 blue, 3 green and 4 orange. So the ratios would closely match what he gets in his shipment.

Now because this is different from the hand selection i was initially offered i want to make sure everyone is still down to order. The product will still be great and you will get a variety of colors. I cant stress enough how cheap we are getting these in comparison to what other Canadian vendors sell them for. This deal has taken off on the Canreef board with over 200+ units sold so you know we are getting a good price!

C

Camps23

I would be interested in 6.
Whats the best way to secure them to a rock ?
How is this going to work...can I pick them up from ecoreefer ?

S

Siderjan

phi delt reefer link said:
updated 11/7/2011

Due to my advertising of the ric order on the Canreef boards the terms of the ricordea selection will have to change. We can no longer hand pic our ricordeas for we could clear our Rich of all of his rarer colors leaving his other clients with nothing but greens or other unwanted colors. What Rich has offered to do is sell each of us the rics in the same ratio he receives them.  What does this mean? Well if Rich orders 100 rics and gets 30 blue 30 green and 40 orange, he would send someone ordering ten 3 blue, 3 green and 4 orange. So the ratios would closely match what he gets in his shipment.

Now because this is different from the hand selection i was initially offered i want to make sure everyone is still down to order. The product will still be great and you will get a variety of colors. I cant stress enough how cheap we are getting these in comparison to what other Canadian vendors sell them for. This deal has taken off on the Canreef board with over 200+ units sold so you know we are getting a good price!

I was kinda hoping I would get to pick the colours I wanted since I don't want to get colours I already have.  I'm still in for what I ordered as long as they come in this week.

P

phi delt reefer

sorry barry - my big mouth screwed us :(

camps23 - added to group buy - you can glue down the rics or put them in a basket of rock rubble and let them attach on their own. i think rich gives them to us on plugs though.

S

Siderjan

phi delt reefer link said:
sorry barry - my big mouth screwed us :(

It's all good, you were just trying to get everyone a good price which I'm greatful for.  I just don't want blue, orange or pink ones.  LOL!!  I'd be good for any other colours.  I guess more then one of a colour wouldn't be so bad in the new tank, just really ugly in this one.

phatpaco

Do we know what colours Rich will be ordering yet? I just didn't want doubles....Now we have an East Vs West battle of the ricordea battle going down! :D Can't we send all the ones we dont want out West? (Just kidding Westside! ;D) Let me know (if you can) what colours are being ordered and I will say yea or nay at that point...Thanks!

R

rjjs

question will you be delivering to windsor?if so i would be in for 3 each one being a different color of course.

P

phi delt reefer

phatpaco link said:
Do we know what colours Rich will be ordering yet? I just didn't want doubles....Now we have an East Vs West battle of the ricordea battle going down! :D Can't we send all the ones we dont want out West? (Just kidding Westside! ;D) Let me know (if you can) what colours are being ordered and I will say yea or nay at that point...Thanks!

i think he will be getting in all colors for his shipments are pretty large. remember that he primarily wholesales so his buying power allows him to get the best product

windsor delivery is only going to happen if everyone chips in on gas. Shipping is like $80 for 80 rics (max a box will hold). I dont think there is even interest in 20 rics for all of windsor at this point so shipping may out wiegh the costs. I can always hold rics in my tank if you can come down a different day.

Status
Not open for further replies.