RapidLED Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamS

I am looking to gauge interest in a RapidLED group buy.

I have emailed them and they indicated the discount would be 5-15% depending on the volume.  We would have to place one order, so I could place the order, pick it up in Port Huron and make stops in Sarnia, Windsor and London.  I would order everything on my Credit Card but would need the money up front.  You could drop the money off at my house so you know where I live, and that I ain't gonna leave town.

Any Interest?

Adam

Heres the tally as of Monday at 2:46pm

Adam S          450
Parksy          267
SaltyCracker  404.60
xxmurrxx      516.50
Reef Hero      136
Saltnureye    150

Total            1924.10

I will wait unit next week to give everyone a chance to get in.  Let me know if I forgot you.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
AdamS link said:
Shipping would be free to Port Huron. I would probably get everyone to kick in a couple of dollars for gas though.

Adam

im about to order par38 bulbs from there.. if they can be part of a group buy im in.

AdamS

Neo, we should not incur duty, just taxes.

Salty, I hadnt realized you were so eager. What is the approx value of your order?

I will email them tomorrow and find out what they can do. I would suggest we dont order any earlier than monday to let as many people get in as possible.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
AdamS link said:
Neo, we should not incur duty, just taxes.

Salty, I hadnt realized you were so eager. What is the approx value of your order?

I will email them tomorrow and find out what they can do. I would suggest we dont order any earlier than monday to let as many people get in as possible.

I'm good to go tomorrow, or a month from now.  I'm in that happy spot light wise so no rush at all.  Value is ~$360.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Make sure you can prove you aren't building a bomb to the border guards:)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I always offer, but if anyone wants to come by before they order, and see a working setup, they are more than welcome.  Free adult cat with every visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.