RapidLED Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saltnureye

From the rapidled homepage:

1/25 - We are currently out of stock on solderless cool white LEDs until 1/31.  We will ship out all orders with those LEDs immediately when they arrive. Thank you for your patience!

Might add a slight delay to the order

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Adam,

At the time I made up my order and snapped the pic of it, rapidled only had 13 single led heatsinks left.....I want 14....can u ask if they are back in stock now or soon? I see now that on their site you cannot even order 1.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AdamS

Ok, I submitted the order.

Everyone that is included in the order, was copied on the email. If you did not just receive an email from me, it is likely I forgot you in the order.  PM me or email me ASAP.

Also, review your order, make sure I didn't mix something up. I don't want to be responsible if you get the wrong stuff.

Finally, when you receive the invoice from Rapid, do not pay it until you check this thread. I want to know how much they are going to charge us for shipping, before we send any $$$.

Regards,
Adam

AdamS

I just got off the phone with Mike at RapidLED. I paid via credit card over the phone so that Paypal doesn't get to ding me for 3%.

Paypal is at the top of the list of companies I despise. Well they share the honor, with eBay, but it's the same company.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
AdamS link said:
I just got off the phone with Mike at RapidLED. I paid via credit card over the phone so that Paypal doesn't get to ding me for 3%.

Paypal is at the top of the list of companies I despise. Well they share the honor, with eBay, but it's the same company.

It doesn't ding you, it dings the seller, no?

I'm still a little pissed at his shipping charge, I'm happy to use paypal ;)

AdamS

Yes they charge the seller. But they also have an exhange rate of 1cad = 0.97 usd. The exchange rate today is actually 1 to 1, thus they are charging me 3%.

I recently sold something on ebay for $350usd. By the time i had cash in my hand, it was down to $250. Ebay fees, paypal fees, shitty exchanges...

As for shipping, i agree he should have ate it, but i am not gonna get worked up over $13.

Adam

AdamS

So I think we might just be waiting on saltnureye, I think. No worries, cool whites are supposed to arrive on Friday, and Rapid said they should ship on Monday, and they will arrive next Friday. I will either send my wife over to pick them up Friday, or go myself on Saturday.

If I send my wife, it will cost me an extra $1000 so I'm not sure yet.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
AdamS link said:
So I think we might just be waiting on saltnureye, I think. No worries, cool whites are supposed to arrive on Friday, and Rapid said they should ship on Monday, and they will arrive next Friday. I will either send my wife over to pick them up Friday, or go myself on Saturday.

If I send my wife, it will cost me an extra $1000 so I'm not sure yet.

Yeah I have that same problem.  I have 2 items going to a PO box in port huron, it's $5 each brokerage, and the bill will somehow be $510. :)

S

saltnureye

All paid up, I had a problem with my Paypal charging an old credit card I had registered long ago, sorry for the delay.

Now just have to play the waiting game.

Thanks Adam for all the work on getting the through.

Status
Not open for further replies.