Reefer's 75g reef.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
These Mohawks are growing like weeds right now lol. Cant stop em.

My blue tort growing slowly but surely.

Still cant believe how well the IA Aussie "Big Red" acro is growing in the high nitrates.

My Tyree Armageddons II and Red Planet.

My RR Red Diablo, Candy apple reds, god wars, pink hippos, rustic reds, scrambled eggs, cheerios, captain americas.

My Utter Chaos finally starting to take off after their last hacking lol.

Sunny ds and Xmen

Neon green blue tip abro acro.

Sunrise Sakura

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
wow, those zoa and paly is going to cover all your rock someday. do you know if they get along with acro.? i alway put my zoa and paly on the sand bed or on a different rock from the acro. so i can remove it.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
My RR Red Diablo encrusting nicely and growing a bit.

My Red Dragon starting to branch out.

Fire and ice milli i bought at the frag meet at tonys.

Tyree Armageddons II and my Vivids Rainbow delight acro starting to show lots of growth tips and encrusting nicely, just waiting for it to color up.

My Big Red Acro from IA growing great for me.

Blue tort

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Wow!! Glad to see the Vivids rainbow is growing nicely!! It has grown a lot in just a short time from that small frag.... Very impressed. When I got my frag it grew well but took a while to colour up nicely. I've only clipped a couple frags of it and I've noticed it difficult to keep the colourful tips on it as a frag for an extended period of time.... It will usually keep growing and encrusting but colours down until it's bigger again...
Keep up the great work buddy!!
Maybe we will see you in Toronto in a little over a month.... Should be a nice display of coral :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Thanks Phil, hoping to add some more nice sps pieces soon. But might wait till i change to the 135g to reduce stress.

Thanks ben, yeah it has done pretty well considering my tank swings and high nitrates lol. I can see some coloring at the base and the tips so im confident it should take off and color up soon. Wonder if i have a pic from when i first got it from you. And ill try just gotta get all my levels dialed in. Unfortunately i probably wont be able to make it to toronto :( ill more than likely be working.