Sargassum Trigger

Kman

Super Active Member
Beautiful fish but they need a larger tank. Minimum is 125 gallon as they get 10".

Kman

Super Active Member
I love these fish. Triggers are such cool fish. They don't swim or act like other fish so they add a cool dynamic to the tank. If you save up for a female and male it is even cooler. But not needed. What other fish did you want to put in the tank? Triggers can be boisterous fish so If you plan to keep fish that can hold their own it is best.

Last edited:

SamB

Super Active Member
Beautiful, active amazingly coloured Niger trigger seen yesterday at Reef Boutique in Toronto
I realize that you wanted another species but just putting it out there

heath

Distinguished Member
Jeff, I have a Picasso trigger and had a niger trigger and they are absolutely awesome, I am/will be getting another niger as soon as I can find one..I had heard horror stories about the Picasso and Pulpfiction set me straight and I am so glad he did, hopefully he won't get nasty when he gets big,( he's about 4 " now) great personality..

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
I had a picasso (you might even have it!) and he always threw my candy cane coral around. Also tormented my diamond goby. Fun is fun i guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heath

Distinguished Member
nope, he's not yours, mine came from another guy, he's not a member..sorry for the hijack, we do seem to get off topic here..lol..