The Nexus Reef

nexusnight

Return is drilled. In the center of the overflow there is a wider space then the rest. This is to be removed and a y piece unilock return will go on its place. U can kinda see it in the reflection. Stay tuned And it'll he clear aoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nexusnight

the rw line of pumps is new from jebao. i ordered two of the largest model Rw20 for about $220.00 I put one in my holding tank and have to run it at less then half power lol. extremly wide flow when compared to the wp 40. pump itself feels and looks much nicer and appears more rugged in durability.
unboxing vid should be up today sometime. youtube is slow at best lol

nexusnight

Im in love lol, just fired up the skimmer on the holding tank and this thing rocks right outta the box! :) its a solid foam wall in there and in 10min was producing skim mate. dead silent too, cant wait to see the crap it pulls out in a couple days lol

nexusnight

latest installment of the nexus reef is up!!! let me know your thoughts. any questions or video ideas are welcome. im hoping to document the whole process and more.
Check it out in HD :)

nexusnight

thought id share a teaser i found. Ive always loved coral bommies and that will be the look im after with this new tank. In the wild sps and softies can be found growing together in various way and thatll be my goal.

picked up the gate valve and various plumbing today so maybe this weekend i will get water rolling :)

sunnykita

Super Active Member
latest installment of the nexus reef is up!!! let me know your thoughts. any questions or video ideas are welcome. im hoping to document the whole process and more.
Check it out in HD :)
great video Adam, very informative and well done. I think those powerheads are going to be great - I liked seeing how it was operating ;)

nexusnight

hope everyone has a great weekend!!! My sump is finally here and im installing it right now!!!! Check out the new vid!!
thanks,
Hey let me know if you like the vids or not? Anything you want to see? Cheers!!;)