The Nexus Reef

jroovers

Super Active Member
Looks amazing! Can't believe how quickly you built the tank and got it up and running and looking A+. o_O

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Can't wait to see this grow out more :D how do the new RW pumps compare to the WPs you were previously using?

Also, what did you do for the water? All new SW or did you bring water over from the other tank? I remember you were battling NO3 at one point and am just curious if you ever won that battle.

nexusnight

I brought about 60 gallons of established tank water and the rest was new. I also dosed microbacter 7 everyday for the first week to help things along. I've reused all my rock in the tank and in the sump.
I had won the nitrate battle with more water changes and less feeding for a bit.
As for the rw20s, I like em a lot stay tuned for a video update coming soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I was lucky enough to see the new work of art last night, talk about dead silent ! freaking amazing how quiet this tank is. The Jaebo stuff is pretty darned cool too ! I need to get some of those RW's
I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but this is an absolutely stunning set up and the location is so cool you can see the tank from every location. Absolutely loving it ! Great job Adam !