The Walking Dead - season 4

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Season premiere last night, I thought it was alright, can't wait for next sunday

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
I thought it was pretty good. I think they stepped up the gore for the season premiere.

I like how they jumped ahead a bit, I was hoping the bs with the governor was over with. I watched talking Dead after and episode 2 should bring some good action.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
reeffreak link said:
What I want to know is... Who's cutting the grass during the zombie apocalypse???

Rick the farmer. Lol

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
What I'm curious about is where they will end up next, the prisons days are numbered, and there's way too many new "extras"  that are going to get killed off in the next few episodes

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!
Look good to me, but I agree, they def stepped up the gore...
And the end of the episode was good , leaves lots of questions , and def can't wait for the next episode.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Was I the only one hoping that the pig would turn into a zombie ?? Hahaha

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Poseidon link said:
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!
Look good to me, but I agree, they def stepped up the gore...
And the end of the episode was good , leaves lots of questions , and def can't wait for the next episode.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Was I the only one hoping that the pig would turn into a zombie ?? Hahaha

It would be cool to see an animal zombie. It is a plot twist that could have some cool ramifications. Otherwise it was pretty pointless to spend that much time on violet the pig. lol

C

copperkills

I think the dead pig and the fact that the boy has changed without being bitten are big plot points that will come to light later.  You may also have caught that Rick was fixated on one of the zombies with bleeding eyes; and we were given a brief look at the changed boy at the end with the same bleeding eyes.  The virus is mutating!

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:
I think the dead pig and the fact that the boy has changed without being bitten are big plot points that will come to light later.  You may also have caught that Rick was fixated on one of the zombies with bleeding eyes; and we were given a brief look at the changed boy at the end with the same bleeding eyes.  The virus is mutating!

Either that or the two are related but have nothing to do with the zombie virus, maybe it's a virus like colera or something.
I can't see the Walker virus going airborne cause it would end the show rather quickly and there's still a few strong seasons remaining imo. The Dead boy might be the start of an exodus away from the prison tho, I'm sure all those new people at the prison will get turned and wiped out or force everyone to leave before the end of the next episode.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I think the boy just got sick from an un-zombie related disease (possible the same as the pig), and died and a zombie inside all their walls will shake them terrible and big changes will happen ..

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I agree with Brandon. Athough zombie pigs would be cool.

scale.php

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Poseidon link said:
And that fence is comming down , I can guarantee that lol

It better, they wasted a solid 5 min talking about that damn fence at various parts of the episode.

If they really wanted to get rid of the fence issue, they should dig a moat around the immediate perimeter and occasionally just light the bastards on fire, or even better just fill the moat with sharks. Sharks that have laser beams on their heads to kill the zombies..... Yes....

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
theyangman link said:
Aaaaaaaannnnnnnd it's airborne.

*cough cough*

No no, it's the flu that's air borne , not the zombie disease...

And the moat is more work than it's worth as it would fill up rather quickly with walkers

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
And once the moat is full the walkers would just get over it by walking on each other. Saw that on spartacus. They filled a trench with dead bodies and made a bridge out of them.

Walking dead is so good and so bad at the same time.