The Walking Dead - season 4

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Darryl_V link said:
And once the moat is full the walkers would just get over it by walking on each other. Saw that on spartacus. They filled a trench with dead bodies and made a bridge out of them.

Walking dead is so good and so bad at the same time.

Wahoo! another Spartacus fan!! I rarely come across people who've actually watched that show
And yea that's what was on my mind when I posted that lol

theyangman

Distinguished Member
No way. Why would hershel feed them? It has to be someone who doesnt know any better. My money lies with the two little girls.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
theyangman link said:
No way. Why would hershel feed them? It has to be someone who doesnt know any better. My money lies with the two little girls.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Because I think Hershal understands that they have too many people to look after and so they need the wall to come down.  There Community is too large now and they will have to lose a whole bunch of people before they leave the jail.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
theyangman link said:
There are better ways to thin the population than giving way to a zombie invasion in their front yard.....
I agree... stupid plot twist.  A zombie breach has to be planned by someone who is crazy or doesnt know better.  That little girl is the obvious choice....she was just feeding Nick (the zombie).  Hersel not even close. 

theyangman

Distinguished Member
It's Shane. He has miraculously became human again and is out to kill all those who wronged him.

What are the odds that they pull a similar, stupid stunt like this in the future? Lol

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I don't think it's the girl though that's an obvious choice
I think it's some one older that's not in the spot light yet
Are you guys forgetting what happens at the end of the lat ep.?
Where the two sick people are pulled out killed and burned, maybe not in that order...

My vote on who did it is that ex-marine medic

Either way Someone is a serious shit disturber and ricks about to lose it and execute someone haha 

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Poseidon link said:
I don't think it's the girl though that's an obvious choice
I think it's some one older that's not in the spot light yet
Are you guys forgetting what happens at the end of the lat ep.?
Where the two sick people are pulled out killed and burned, maybe not in that order...

My vote on who did it is that ex-marine medic

Either way Someone is a serious shit disturber and ricks about to lose it and execute someone haha 

Rick did put his gun back on near the end there on Sunday.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Neopimp link said:
Oh people will be dieing... Mr eye patch is back lol

meh, i can see them doing something like, he saves them from something and they are forced to take him in as a friend and then carol comes back and kills him right before he kills rick blah blah, lol i hate it when shows bring old characters back... create a new story direction.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Neopimp link said:
Still one of my favs:)

ya i know :)
mine too, it is an orginal story and is very interesting, the whole illness thing was kind of scary too, they do like to kill main characters in this show so your always on the edge of your seat

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Game of thrones is a main character killer too.  It's brutal.... Another favourite lol