44g Sps Dominant Beginning

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
:)
image.jpg

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Awesome photos. The lemonade is a slow grower for me as well.. And mine is from yours. Must be genetic.
Thx :)
Ya I sold the mini colony awhile back, I shouldn't have:(,lol, oh well, get to watch them grow from small I guess:), both mine are pretty high up in the tank to, one is about 5" lower to see if I would get any different colours come out, nope:), how's your doing?

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Very nice!

Please tell me where you found this gem?

image-jpg.9123
That is a green cactus acro, as far as I know?¿, only one other person, possibly 2 I know of from sarnia area has some, lost my colony to algae but saved this, it will get a red base as it grows, this was in low light and didn't develop the blue polyps or tips like the first pic
image.jpg

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Hey Sean tank is looking amazing as always ! And stunning corals im slowly getting into sps the last 7 months and I have to ask what is this I want one ! :p

image.jpg

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Not much to look at, Ive already chopped the top off of it, shouldn't have as it hasn't grown any since, that was months ago, it's only healed over, also don't think it's getting enough light either, not sure but I think this one is a really sloowww grower for me anyways:(
image.jpg
hard to get a good shot as its at the bottom at the back, also that is yellow, just looks green in the pic

Last edited: